Chapter 17: YumChaa And Jealousy

Caspar's Pov:

Why am I so emotional?

No it's not a good look, gain some self control

And deep down I know this never works

But you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt

Oh, won't you stay with me?

'Cause you're all I need

This ain't love it's clear to see

But darling, stay with me

I finished, twirling around Joe with a wooden spoon while singing the last bits with a grin as he flashed me an approval smile. He wasn't yelling anymore about how I should stand still and not be childish. I think he got used to it by now which makes me even happier.

Joe approves of my little habits just like I do with his.

"very good, Caspar." He complimented me while I stood in front of him.

When he stood up I stopped him, pushing him lightly on the piano as I towered over him, " so, will you stay with me?"

Joe's cheeks turned pink as he stuttered, " wh- I- don't know"

I giggled, finally giving him space by walking backwards, shrugging "Lets go get ready!"

Joe nodded, that pink shade still lingering on him.

My boyfriend-to-be is so cute.

I ran into my bedroom to choose our first date's outfit while he entered the bathroom for a shower. I opened my closet and tapped my chin in confusion. It was so hard to determine which pants go with what shirt.

I had to look good. I just had to. Joe always looks good, even when he doesn't try. I sometimes look at him in the morning and think: really? Even when you just woke up?

Butterflies pushed in my stomach at the memory of me waking up on his chest. It was the best sleep I've ever had, all warm and fuzzy. I felt safe.

Joe is like my home.

I don't know how that makes sense, but it does.

"There it is," I murmured to myself, shaking those thoughts away. I fished for the perfect outfit at last. It was a maroon shirt that had the word "bliss" written on it in white. It looked like the word was splashed there, if you know what I mean. I paired it up with my favorite skinny jeans and started brushing my hair in front of the mirror in my room. I started humming best day of my life happily while I was at it because damn it this was exciting after texting my best friend the news.

Josh: GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN! DON'T EMBERRSE YOURSELF AND GET IT ON ALREADY!

I giggled. Josh was the best.

Me: Okay, I'm a bit nervous but I think it'll be fine :D

Josh: Okay, but you have to tell me verything when I see you at work tomorrow. EVERYTHING!

Me: Okay, as long as Tyler isn't eavesdropping!

Josh: that might be a tough one LOL

Me: Tell me about it XD anyways, gotta go! Byee

Josh: okay bye!

I slipped the phone inside my pocket with a grin.

I was going on a date with Joe Sugg.