Chapter 1 Thyme Flies Bye

"The Sentient Palace... My how lovely it is to be here once again after a few years," said the female pegasi. Star Bright Silver looked to her friend and smiled, "Feeling a little nostalgic Thyme?" she asked. Thyme looked to Star Bright smiled, "More than you know Lady Star Bright. Ever since I went through the mirror to the human realm I've learned so much. Then when I entered the Zodiac Realm I felt absolutely wonderful. The people of the Onimak Island's are very peaceful and kind. I guess we have Nightshade to thank for that," she said smiling.

Thyme sighed, "I'm glad I was able to come back. The whole connection line between each realm is a little frazzled. It takes a lot of technical support and magic to maintain the path alignments," she said.

Star Bright sighed, "Well at least we have the heroes to help us keep everything intact while we tend to our other duties," she said. Each of the realm mirrors shined brightly reflecting their designated meaning. The Equestria began to shine brighter as two other ponies came through it.

Night Glade was breathing heavily, "Ok next time kid were going to not bother a hoard of timber wolves!" he said irritably. The filly lying on the floor next to Glade had a long black mane with a pony tail, a yellow coat and brown eyes. The filly saw Star Bright and squealed with joy, "Oh my Celestia you're really her! You're Star Bright Silver!!!" she said happily.

Star Bright blushed sweeping her tail back and forth, "What can I help you with Night Glade?" she asked. Glade smiled, "Actually you should be asking this filly what you could help her with. She's got a very sharp mind and I need someone to look after her while I'm away in the chakra realm. She's my assistant when it comes to documents and organizing. She didn't want to stay in Twilight's castle, and all of my friends are busy doing business in the other realms as well. I didn't know what else to do so I brought her here in hopes some pony would watch her," he said.

Star Bright frowned, "Well as flattered as I am to know you'd choose me Glade, I'm afraid I have some urgent business to attend to back in The Crystal Empire," she said. Glade frowned, "Alrighty then... Well looks like I'll be taking her with me after all eheheh," he said.

Thyme looked to the filly then to Glade and Star Bright, "I could watch her while you are away," she said. Glade looked to Thyme, "I'm sorry I don't believe we've been properly introduced," he said. Thyme smiled, "I'm Thyme Flies. I love painting and cooking. I've heard loads about you from Lady Star Bright. You stopped Nightwalker from hurting a couple ponies in Equestria right?" she asked.

Glade nodded, "Well I couldn't have done it without my friends at my side. Are you sure you can handle watching her?" he asked. Thyme smiled at the filly, "Of course I can. I helped Pinkie Pie baby sit the cakes foals at one time. They were a hand full but they were still fun to watch," she said.

Glade smiled, "Well how about it Gidg?" he asked the filly. The filly looked at Thyme and smiled, "A friend of Night Glade's is a friend of mine. My name's Gidget... Gidget Cogsworth. I like to work on tools and gadgets. A lot of the gadgets Glade has are really interesting but also very dangerous. Maybe I could help you here?" she asked.

Thyme smiled, "Sure. I'm going to be making some magic couplings to link the realm portals together then I am going link them to a single mainframe to help stabilize their trajectory. The magic is very delicate and I have to make sure the magic fluctuations are leveled right. Think you can handle a day with me?" she asked smiling.

Gidget's eyes were wide and shining, "Boy would I! This is like the coolest thing I could've hoped for!!" she said smiling. Thyme laughed as Gidget ran over to the mirrors and began to examine them. Glade smirked, "Seems like that'll keep her occupied while I'm busy with Naruto and the kage summit. You two have fun ok!" he said to Gidget.