Hiding Behind The Music - Chp 26 [Yellow]

"Look at the stars/Look how they shine for you/And everything you do/Yeah, they were all yellow" - Coldplay - Yellow

-6 Months Later-

In six months a lot can happen, and what’s happened has made me the happiest person possible.

Hugo was officially in prison for attempt of murder and many other law breaks and such, the details discussed over between my mum, dad, and Anita all became so much that I usually just excused myself and Hayden and I would mess about in his room and such. I didn’t very much get involved, I just wanted him gone and to never come near us, the court was a help in achieving that by giving him a sentence to prison and also a restraining order and such for if or when he was released. Sadly though I had to face the reality and the fear of the situation as I had to speak in front of court and describe all from my perspective. To say the least that my parents were both overly passionate in making sure Hugo wouldn’t step out of the court free and happy let alone breathe.

Due to all the legal actions however it became the most important and essential whilst coupled with the curious and suspicious paparazzi for mum to come forward and speak out to the public about us. After a while of mum, dad and I settling into the now and the change in our lives mum came out and told America and the rest of the world. The first place she publically announced it was on The Ellen Degeneres Show. I was beyond stoked, I got to go on stage with my parents and meet Ellen! I never screamed and squealed so much in my life, I had to literally get Hayden to come on stage and get me to calm the hell down. I was beyond speechless. I mean yeah of course I go to go on such shows as Oprah and The View but none of that mattered, I got to meet Ellen!

However, it wasn’t my mum announcing on a live broadcast on Ellen that she had in fact a long lost daughter, a man in her life but also the fact that I was to be a sister. That’s right my mum was pregnant, she fell pregnant the night she met dad, all I can say is that I am so glad Hayden and I weren’t in the same house. But I was to be a sister, and I was literally beyond excited!

My mum also announced on live TV and also in other interviews that she had started a charity like cause to support pregnant teens and to offer them such resources as counseling, support and of course places to be for those less fortunate to have no home and such. She was doing what I had suggested, by literally saying that stardom was in fact still possible even if pregnant. Just like I had told mum.

Mum being pregnant was one of the best things to happen; mum and dad both admitted that they were worried in thinking I’d be upset that I wasn’t getting enough attention but I literally didn’t care. I was to have a sibling, one thing I had dreamt about oh so much. Mum could never choose who was more protective and fussy when it came over mum’s health and looking after our future family member, it was constantly changing between dad and I. Dad and I spent so much time just worrying over mum and going through baby names that it was most likely frustrating mum. Mum only had three months and she’d burst and she was glowing more than ever with dad and I under her wing all the time, let’s just say the family life suited her well.

Overall family life was grand, dad had moved in with us and was now teaching near home and was never happier. We had simple things that made me happier beyond belief; like Wednesday night we had roast, or Friday nights we had a friends and family night at home or movie night. We had traditions suddenly now of our own and it was so great and made me so happy. Dad always come home showering mum with little things like flowers or such, or mum would shower dad with gifts or home cooked meals, it was sweet like a perfect family as I’d watch him walk in and greet him as he’d place a hand on her belly and place a loving kiss to her lips. Yet both mum and dad came home never ending in showering me personally with gifts. They cherished the ground I walked on and I could never be happier.