Hold Me Now-Ten

Chapter Ten

Niall's eyes opened to blackness. He started to panic, as he couldn't see. "Shouldn't you wake him up? He's been sleeping for a long time," he heard Harry say. He closed his eyes again as someone moved him. An armrest was now poking into his side.

"No, he looks like an Angel when he sleeps." That was Zayn. A hand ran through his hair, and Niall assumed it was Zayn's. He heard Louis chuckle from beside him.

"You guys are so cute," Louis said. Niall heard a slap, followed by Louis saying ow, and Harry comforting him. Niall's head was then leaned against Zayn's chest, and he could hear Zayn's heartbeat, which was smooth. He found himself slipping back to sleep.

~~

"You guys are so cute," Louis said, pinching Zayn's cheek. Zayn reached over and slapped Louis' cheek softly. Louis cuddled up to Harry, who was soothing Louis, a smile on both of their faces as they watched Zayn hold Niall's head closer to his chest.

"He's beautiful. I can't believe I hurt such a delicate creature," Zayn said, stroking Niall's cheekbone. Harry rolled his eyes, giving Niall a soft shove, causing him to moan and shift into Zayn. "Don't disturb him while he's sleeping!"

"You should just admit you feeling to him," Louis said softly, resting his hand on Niall's leg, "because it's obvious you need to be with him. And he needs someone to take care of him with their full attention." Zayn didn't look at him as he brushed through Niall's hair.

"Louis," he said softly, "I don't want these feelings for him. He's sweet and everything, but I have anger issues, and I could seriously injure him. I don't want to hurt him." Louis frowned, Harry stroking his arm.

"Well," Louis said, "I know you didn't ask for these feelings. But you have them. And now you need to make a decision about those feelings. Are you going to use them, and possibly make Niall the most happiest boy on earth? Or are you going to ignore them and make him fall slowly into a black hole? He's really not as strong as you think."

"I know," Zayn mumbled, not meeting Louis' gaze. Niall's eyes opened slowly, and he looked around. He blushed as he sat up, embarrassed that he had been using Zayn as a pillow. Louis gave Niall a cheerful hug, then cuddled back up to Harry, who wrapped his arms around Louis, kissing the top of his head.

"Are we there yet?" Niall asked, yawning and rubbing his eyes. He stretched his arms out, accidentally hitting Louis with his hand. "Oops, sorry." Louis rolled his eyes as Harry caressed his cheek, where Niall hit him.

"Please be careful about where you stretch your arms, Niall," Harry grumbled, patting down Louis' hair. Niall giggled. "And to answer your question, no, we are not there." Niall groaned, flopping back into his chair.

"I'm hungry," Niall moaned, touching his stomach as it grumbled. Louis laughed at him, poking his cheek. "Stop that! I forgot to pack snacks for the trip. I can't believe it though. Of all things I had to forget, why did it have to be the snacks?"

"You're always hungry, Niall," Louis said, taking Harry's hand and wrapping it around his chest. Niall scrunched up his nose, making him look cute. Zayn smiled at him, then took a bag he had with him. He unzipped it, pulling out four chocolate bars.

"Good thing I didn't forget them, huh?" He said, grinning. Niall's face lit up, and he reached for one. "No, you're last," Zayn said, handing a chocolate bar to Louis, then Harry. Niall was nearly bouncing up and down in his seat as Zayn finished passing them out.

"Okay! My turn!" He squealed, holding out his hands. Louis giggled as he slapped Niall upside the head. Harry ruffled Niall's hair as Zayn gave Niall a strange look.