Hold Me Now-Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

For a long time, no one said anything. Louis knew about Harry's past, which made him angry at Des for what he did. Harry was shocked, for he was not expecting to see his father in Greece. Zayn was furious because Des took from Harry. And Niall was terrified that Des would hurt him.

"Hello, Harry," Des said finally, breaking the silence. Harry didn't wave or anything, his eyes locked on Des'. "Did you miss me?" None of the boys, except Niall, knew that it was Des who had first rapped him, and didn't quite understand why Niall was afraid of him.

"What are you doing here?" Harry asked, his jaw clenching. He was going to stand up for himself, and his friends. Louis placed a hand on Harry's arm, holding his back from attacking.

"Who's this?" Des asked, nodding his head toward Louis angrily. He didn't want anyone in Harry's life making him feel like he was worth living, that he didn't deserve to get beat up. "Tell me who that is!" Des cried, clenching his fists tightly.

"He's none of your business, I'm not under your care anymore," Harry said, wrapping his arms around Louis' waist. Des' eyes narrowed, and his gaze flickered over to Zayn and Niall, and a grin curled up on his lips as he spotted Niall, still curled up in Zayn's arms.

"I know you," Des said, stepping closer to Niall, who whimpered and buried further in Zayn, "you're Bobby's little amiss, the one I was sent to fetch. So what do you say? Come back home?"

"No!" Niall cried, tears filling his eyes. "Zainie! Save me!" Zayn clutched Niall's small body. Des stepped up and reached his hand out to Niall, but Zayn turned around so his back was to Des.

"Leave him alone! He obviously doesn't like you!" Zayn spat, running a hand through Niall's hair to calm him. Des frowned, and placed a hand on Zayn's shoulder, clenching his teeth. "Just go away! None of us here like you!" Des punched him in the jaw, causing him to stumbled and nearly drop a crying Niall.

"Dad! Stop!" Harry shouted as Des raised a hand again. So Des swung at Harry instead, missing him, but hitting Louis instead, who had been standing behind Harry. "Louis!" Louis held his nose, where Des hit him, his eyes squeezed shut in pain. "Louis, are you okay? You've got to get you and Niall out of here!"

"They can't," Des snickered, a grin on his face, "your bracelets won't let them get very far." As Des and Harry stared each other down, Zayn put Niall carefully on the ground.

"Stay here, angel," Zayn whispered softly, cupping Niall's face, "and don't get involved, no matter what, okay?" He pecked Niall's forehead, his lips lingering longer than they should have. Des and Harry were still staring at each other angrily, so Zayn used sneak attack. He kicked the back of Des' legs hard, sending the older man crumbling to the ground.

"You stupid boy!" Des shouted, tripping Zayn. Zayn fell hard on his hands, his face hitting the concrete hard. He groaned as Des picked him up by the back of the jacket. Harry lunged at Des, his hands holding Des' face, his legs around Des' lower areas. "Gah! Let go!" Des dropped Zayn, stumbling backwards.

"Harry watch out!" Zayn shouted as Des rammed Harry into a wall. Harry grunted, but refused to let go. Zayn was unsure of what to do as Des repeatedly hit Harry against the wall.

But he didn't need to do anything. Louis appeared out of no where, a fire extinguisher in his hands. He rushed to Des, who couldn't see due to Harry's hands, the extinguisher raised above his head. "Lights out," Louis said, bringing it down.

~~

"So what you're saying is that he was scaring Niall, so you beat him up?" Mr. Howl asked the four boys. They were all in a small office of some sort, having been caught by Mr. Howl. "Because that is not a good enough reason to hit someone with a fire extinguisher." Louis blushed, hiding his face in Harry's neck.