Hold Me Now-Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

"Zainie? Zainie, wake up!" A soft voice cooed in Zayn's ear, making his lips curl into a smile. He loved that little voice from the heavens, it calmed him in every situation. "Zainie, you need to open your eyes. Please?"

"I want to sleep," Zayn murmured, reaching his arms out and wrapping then around Niall's slim body. Zayn pulled him into his chest, scattering small kisses over his neck. Niall giggled, poking Zayn's cheeks. "Stop that."

"You have to get up," Niall said, poking Zayn's ribs. Zayn grasped Niall's wrists, pinning them above his head. "Zainie!" Niall giggled as Zayn used his other hands to tickle Niall, making him squirm.

"Say you're sorry," Zayn said, smiling. Niall tried desperately to get away, but Zayn was a lot stronger than he was. "Say you're sorry!"

"Okay! Okay!" Niall cried, Zayn chuckling. "I'm sorry! Now s-stop!" And Zayn did, capturing Niall's lips in his own. Niall's arms wrapped around Zayn's neck, and Zayn's fingers curled into Niall's blonde hair. "Mm," Niall moaned as they pulled away, "you taste good. And now I'm hungry, so we have to eat breakfast."

"But we haven't had dinner yet," Zayn said, tracing Niall's jaw with his fingers. He softly rubbed at the scars, wishing they would disappear with his touch. Unfortunately, they did not.

"After you got hit in the head by Danny," Niall giggled, "you passed out. And then Danny came for me. I was really scared, but then Liam took him down. But Danny was able to hit us all at least once." Zayn frowned, his fingers hovering over Niall's cheek.

"Where did he hit you, baby?" He asked softly. He noticed that the gauze from Niall's forehead was gone, and he was relieved. Niall tilted his head back, and Zayn immediately spotted the blue bruise under his chin. He gasped, his fingers gingerly brushing over the bruise. "I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you, babe."

"It's okay, it doesn't really hurt anymore," Niall said as Zayn kissed his neck, making the younger boy moan. Zayn chuckled, picking Niall up bridal style and carrying him to the bathroom. "What are we doing?"

"Taking a shower," Zayn replied, setting Niall down on his feet. Niall giggled, pecking Zayn's cheek.

"Together?" He asked. Zayn turned the water on, closing the bathroom door before he returned to Niall, his hands finding the hem of Niall's shirt.

"Yes. Is that okay?" He whispered, pulling Niall's shirt over his head. Niall nodded eagerly, taking Zayn shirt off, also. They stripped each other, then hopped into the shower. The water spurted cold water onto Niall's skin, and he rushed over to Zayn, shaking. "Aw, angel, I'm sorry. Here, let me fix it."

Zayn turned the water warmer, and Niall relaxed into it, his arms still tightly around Zayn's waist. Zayn chuckled, placing soft kisses to Niall's face, which was dripping with water. Zayn's hands wrapped around Niall's small body, pulling them together so that their bare chests touched.

"We should get you cleaned up," Zayn said, reluctantly releasing Niall, picking up a bottle of shampoo. He squirted the yellow substance in his hand, setting the bottle back down on the ledge. He rubbed it into Niall's hair, massaging his scalp. Niall moaned, his eyes closed. Zayn smiled, his hands all soapy from Niall's hair. "Wash it out, baby."

Niall allowed the water to rinse the soap out of his hair as Zayn grabbed the bottle again. "No!" Niall exclaimed, snatching the bottle from Zayn's hands. "That's my job." Zayn chuckled as Niall put the shampoo in his hands, dumping it into Zayn's dark hair. He spread it around, and Zayn's lips parted, a moan escaping from his mouth.