A Deadly Surprise Pt 2

Chris Pov

We pulled up in front of my dude Lance house and made the rest of the guys stay in the car,He knew back rounds on any and everybody.Before we went to the house we had to make sure we knew what we was getting ourselves into.We walked up to the door and some dude answered it.He led us to a room where Lance was on the computer and on the phone,He waved his hand for us to sit down in front of his desk.

When he got off the phone he went in his desk and took out some papers and put them on the desk.

"So whats up Lance"

"Well I found the place and you aint go believe what you about to hear"I sighed and put my hand over my face.

"Just tell me man"

Camil's Pov

Freddy"I yelled,he looked at me in shock and quickly put his mask back on

"And who the fuck are you"I asked looking at the girl,She slowly took off her mask

"Toya,why am I not surprised"I looked back up a Freddy

"You suppose to be my fucking friend Freddy and you do this shit to me,You know what if I get out of here yo ass better run for your fucking life because I am literally gone kill yo ass"He walked out the room

"And as for you phony ass hoe im go make yo life miserable"I just closed my eyes in took in everything that just happened,I couldn't believe this shit, no wonder Freddy ass was never around.I just hope and pray I get the fuck out of here and don't have to see they fucking faces again.

Tears streamed down my face as I thought about all the things her did to me.One of the big dudes came in and gave me some water,After about 5 minutes I was in a deep sleep.

I was awaken by ice cold water being thrown on me,I looked around and it was Freddy.

"Wake up bitch"i spit out the water

"Please Freddy why are you doin this"He said nothing,I looked around

"Freddy please tell me where Sheron is"He laughed

"The bitch is tied up some fucking where just like you"

"Can you just let me go please"He smirked

"And give me one good reason why I should do that"I looked down and kept quiet

"That's what I thought"He walked over to me and ripped of my shirt so now my breast are showing,He rubbed them roughly as he kissed my neck

"Freddy please don't do this"He punched me in the face and I felt blood come from my nose and lips,I saw him pull out a gun and he put it to my face

"Shut the fuck up before I kill yo ass"He picked me up and threw me to the floor with my hands still tied behind my back.He just raped me until he fell asleep on top of me.I layed there disgusted with myself because he was suppose to be my friend.I just hope this shit ends soon.

Chris Pov

We pulled up in front of this abandoned house that was big as hell.The police somehow got involved and now we were on their terms and had to do what they said.They had a decoy girl to go inside and let us know how it was and where Camil might be.After about a hour she came and have us details on the place and said she was guessing Camil was in the basement because she didn't see her in nun of the other room and that was the only place they didn't allow her to go.This was basically a hoe house where prostitutes and people like that go.

We got out the car and walked up to the door.The plan was for us to play like we were here to fuck and I had to wear a disguise so I put on a fake mustache and hid my tattoos.When we walked in it smelled like every drug you can imagine and sex the shit gave me a headache.

While the guys went on I went with the girl and she led me to where the basement was,Outside the door were 2 big ass dudes talking.She walked in and I stayed by the door and made sure they didn't see me.She start giving one of them head and started on the other dude,She then lead them to a back room.I called Tyga n them to let them know the door was clear.

They came and met me by the door.The door was metal and was locked so one of the policemen picked it.When he opened the door it was another door but this one was made of wood and wasn't locked.It was 4 policemen,me,Tyga and Shad short ass.

I hesitated a lil bit to open the door because I was afraid I would see Camil dead or something.Tyga got tired of waiting on me so he slowly opened it and I saw Camil laying on the ground unconscious and her face was bloody.I slowly walked over to her.

Camil's Pov

I moved a little giving him a sign to get up,He woke up then looked up at me and smiled.

"You liked it baby"I spit in his face.He pulled me by my hair and pistol whipped me and I went out.

When I woke I saw some dude standing over me rubbing my head with tears in his eyes and my hands were free.I looked at him.

"Who the fuck are you"He smiled and hugged me tight

"Camil thank god you alive"I heard him whisper and I knew from there that was Chris.I hugged him back not letting go until he tried to push me off.He took off his shirt and gave it to me to put on.I saw Tyga and some other dudes standing around and one of then came up to me and gave me a towel to wipe my face.

"It was Freddy and Toya Chris,they planned this shit"

"Shhh its ok I know"

"Where are they"I asked scared

"Don't worry about them"He hugged me me again and I begin to cry.He picked me up and all the guys left out the room

"Come on lets get you out of here"As soon as he said that I heard Freddy say put her down.I turned around to see him pointing the gun at us.Chris looked at him with anger in his eyes and it hurted me to see them.

"Why the fuck would you do some shit like this"He said slowly putting me down.I backed up and stood behind Chris and held his hand.Freddy laughed

"Man she was mines first,Everything was goin so well until yo ass came along,I could been married to her with our own child but you just had ruin it"

"Look dude for her sake I don't even give a fuck about you,Just put the fucking gun down and we wont have a problem,I'll even let you go"

"Yea right"

"Ok you put the gun down and you can walk out of this fucking room,No strings attached"Chris said.He thought about it for a minute and slowly put the gun down then all of a sudden Toya busted threw the door with a knife and was heading towards Freddy,She stabbed him and he shot her.

Chris told me to run to the door and I did as he said.I saw all the guys outside the door and told them what was going on.Some girl took me outside and put me in the ambulance and start cleaning my cuts and bruises.I sat there and prayed to god that Chris will be ok.Afew minutes later I see them coming out with Freddy who was handcuffed and I start to look for Chris and after a while I saw him limping out of the house with 2 men holding him,i ran up to him and gave him a hug,he hugged me back and tears started to rush from my eyes as he held me tighter.I looked at him and smiled and he smiled back and kissed my forhead.We walked to the ambulance and and road to the hospital,He was grazed by the bullet in his foot so he was ok.

Sheron was ok thank god she was just tied up.Im jus so happy this shit is over with and I don't wanna see they fucking face ever again.

Sorry if its late and short I didn't have a chance to really work on it and forgive me if its kind of stupid,I just wanted to update for you guy.Let me know what you guys think

Stay Team Breezy<3 annnn1="">