Starting A New Chapter

Camil's Pov
5 Months Later

Me And Chris have been together for 5 months,and Cierra is out of the hospital but she still don't remember anything,she is living with her mother in Chicago and her and Trav are no longer together because her mom wont let him see her because she blames him for the accident.

Freddy finally got a girlfriend,her name is Brandy and she cool as hell.Chris goes on tour in 3 more weeks and of course I'm going with him,I know it's gonna feel weird because I have to work while I'm with him.

It was 7 in the morning and I woke up naked laying on Chris chest.I kissed him on the cheek and went to take a shower,I feel his hands wrap around my waist and turn around.

"You ready for round 2"he said kissing me on my neck

I chuckled from this ticklness his tongue gave my neck

"No,I got shit to do and so do"I said

"You sure"He whispered in my ear before turning me around

He then picks me up and start kissing my inner thighs and he start eating me out,It felt so good my eyes begin to roll to the back of my head as I scratched his back as hard as I can,when he was done he started to kiss and suck on my breast,then he inserted big Cj inside me and start going slow but after he felt I was use to it he started going fast.

We was at for almost an hour and I didn't want it to end but I had to go to work so after we were done,I went to my room and got dressed,I curled my hair and went down stairs and saw chris talking on the phone,I went to the refrigerator and got some orange juice and he came and kissed me on the cheek from behind.

"Hey beautiful how you doing"he said smiling

"A little sore but im good"I said turning around

"Sorry babe I was just excited"

"I see,Well I have to go before I be late"I said kissing him

"Ok I'll see you later"He said

I got to work and saw Freddy in my office sitting on my desk.

'Hey mils"he said smiling

"Hey Fred,How is your future wife.

"You tell me"he said looking at me up and down.

"I was talking about Brandy"I said

"Aw she good,just getting on my damn nerves,So how is your future husband?"He asked

"Well if you must know he is good,what you doing here so early anyway"I asked sitting in my chair

"I just needed to get away from Brandy ass for a while,All her ass do is complain and beg for shit"He said

After we were done talking he went to his office and Jordan walked in and told me she need me to stay late because she is going to the hospital for a test and she has to get some papers done before tomorrow.

 I called Chris and told him I was working late,I stayed until about 11:30 and called my friend Latoya as soon as I got in the car. I met her and Teya at one of Chris's parties 2 months ago,Latoya was about to fight some girl who knocked her drink out of her hand and me and Teya had to calm her down,we been friends every since as crazy as it sounds.

"Hey Toya,What you doin"I asked her

"Shit just chilling why whats up"

"Well tomorrow is Saturday and I wanted to go out with you and Teya"

"Hell yea you know I'm in girl"

"Ok I will call you tomorrow"

On my way home I stopped by the store and brought me another charger because Chris lost my other one ,when I got home I saw that Chris wasn't there.