Don't Judge Me Please

Camil's Pov

"Chris I would love to be your wife"As the word left my mouth I felt all warm and my body was filled with goosebumps

He put the ring on my finger and got up,he picked me up and didn't put me down for a long time as he hugged me,when he did I saw tears in his eyes.

"Chris whats wrong"I said wiping them away

"You just made me the happiest man on earth right now"He said kissing me

He lead me upstairs and on the stairs there were rose peddles and candles on the stairs ,When we got to one of the bedrooms and it was beautiful it looked like heaven to me. 

Everything was cream colored from the carpet to the walls and curtains and I almost never seen this room before, I was so use to seeing this door closed and full of random shit btu the room felt so pure and the energy gave me nothing but comfort.

I felt Chris come behind me and his warm shirtless chest touch my back, He start kissing my neck and holding my waist ,I turned around and start kissing him on the lips. The kiss was so passionate and long I almost forgot we were still standing. For the first time ever that was the night we didn't just have sex ,we made love.

The way he was with my body surprised me, He took his time to find every g spot I had even the ones I didn't know I had and he wouldn't give up until he had my body shaking, I could get use to this.

I woke up the next morning to the sun shining in my face and laying on Chris chest. The room was so warm and bright It really felt like a dream or something. I just stared at my now fiance,I saw his dark brown eyes looking at me.

"Good morning "I said kissing him

"Good morning Mrs.Brown"he said smiling pulling my closer to him

It was 8 so I got up and took a shower, When I got out I only had on a towel so I asked Chris if he had something I can wear until I get home. He gave me some basketball shorts and one of his shirts and I put my hair in a bun and went downstairs to fix me something to eat but only to find the kitchen table full of breakfast food and saw Chris sitting at the table on his phone.

"I know you didn't cook all of this "I said looking at him,He smiled 

"Well if you must know yes I did "he said with a cute smile

"With a little help "I heard a womans voice come from the living room and walk into the kitchen.

I saw  Mama Joyce. I was so surprised to see her I just ran to hug her forgetting the fact that Chris was there

"How you been Camil"She asked as I still hugged her

"I been good just oh my god I cant believe you're here"i said giving her another hug

"Oh yea congratulations new daughter"she said smiling at me

"Thank you Mama"

"Well if you dont mind momma I would like some time alone with my fiance"Chris said standing up out of his chair

"Do she really have to go"I said looking sad

"Oh dont worry we have you all day tomorrow"Mama J said giving me another hug

"Ok see you guys tomorrow then"I said

When they left I ate some breakfast while Chris was in the shower. I cleaned up the kitchen and some of the mess from yesterday. I  stood in the living room looking through the window and noticing it was going to rain.I then looked at the ring Chris gave me and smiled I just couldn't believe I was getting married to the man I love.In the middle of my thoughts I felt a Chris hug me from behind.