Just My Luck

Camil's Pov

We arrived at the hospital we saw my mom in the waiting room holding Makayla and she looked fine.

"Is Alex ok?"I asked my mom

"Yea she ok, she just broke her leg and a few ribs but other than that they said she will be ok"She said bluntly 

"Can I see her"I asked

"No you are the reason she was in the accident"She said rudely

"What the hell are you talking about"I asked confused

"Nothing at all just take this little girl back with yall"she said handing me Makyla

"What,why you cant keep her"

"Because I just might hurt her"

I looked at her like she was crazy,i got Makyla's bag and left.I just couldn't believe what my mom said about hurting Makyla and the shit was just I sick to even say about a child. I told Chris she will be staying with us.

The car ride was silent because Makyla was sleep and after the day she and I had I would do the same thing.

When we got to the house I took Makyla into the room where her crib was and laid her down.I went to my room to take my stuff off,i took a shower and put on sum pajama shorts with a shirt and put my hair in a messy bun.When I went into the room Chris was on the phone so I just layed down and tried to go to sleep.

"Babe you ok"Chris said putting his arm around me

"Yea Im just tired" I said moving his arm

"What did I do now?"He asked 

"Chris I don't feel like talking right now"I said

"Camil please tell me,Ohterwise I won't know how to fix it" He said

"Chris can you please just leave me the fuck alone,I don't want you to fix anything right now."I said frustrated

He got up put his clothes on and left,I felt bad because he was just tryna help but I really didn't want to be bothered.

I heard Makyla crying so I went to go check on her.I knew Chris was gone so went downstairs to make sure the door was locked.Makyla was going to be up for a while so I watched tv in the living room.After 2 hours Makyla finally went to sleep,i took her back upstairs and went in my room to try and go to sleep.

I woke up the next morning and Chris wasn't here,it was 8 so I went to check on Makyla,she was wide awake so I washed her up fed her and we watched tv.It was now 12 and Chris came through the door.

"Hey babe"He said sitting next to me

"Hey"

"Did you get some sleep"He said taking Makyla out of my hands

"Yea,where were you"

"I just went back to my house,took a shower and went to sleep"

"Aw,well can you watch her while I go take a shower"

"Yea go head I got her"

"Thank you"I said giving him a kiss

I got out the shower and put on my light blue biker shorts,my gray l graphic t shirt and my gray jordans and staightend my hair,I went downstairs and saw Chris sleep with Makyla on his chest sleep,it was so cute so I snuck and took a picture. and woke Chris up.

"Hey sleepy head"I said 

"Hey how long was I out"he said picking Makyla up

"For about 45 minutes,but I need to go to the store 2 pick up some pampers and formula for Makyla"