The Big Surprise

Camil's Pov

I was a little nervous about what Chris said about a surprise,knowing him it might be bad news but I had no time to worry.I was hungry so I fixed me some spaghetti and chichen,Chris was upstairs on the phone for about 30 minutes I just figure he was talking to Tyga.When I was done eating he came downstairs.

"Where my food at"he said looking at me"

"On the stove,Im gonna go pack Makyla's things,my aunt said she is on her way"

"Ok,Thanks babe"he said giving me a kiss on the cheek

I went upstairs and start packing her things,when I was done I put her some clothes on and took her stuff downstairs and waited for my aunt to come.I was sitting on the couch and Makyla was sleep in her car seat,Chris came and sat next to me,I can tell something was bothering him.

"Whats wrong"i asked looking at him

"Aw nothing just a little tired,thats all"

"No its not all,Chris you can tell me"

He looked at me like he was about to say something but he stopped his self.

"Im just tired and shit"

"Ok if you say so"

I heard a knock on the door,it was my aunt,i gave her a hug and we talked for about 10 minutes,Chris took Makyla's stuff to the car.I gave Makyla a kiss and so did Chris.After they left I was beat,i finally had time to relax so I sat on the couch and listened to some music,I was dozing off until Chris came and moved my feet and put it on his lap.

"Soooo what you wanna do"He said rubbing my leg

"Relax"I said

"Aw well I can help you with that"he said crawling on top of me

He slowly started kissing my neck,It felt so good I started scratching his back as hard as I could,i know he was turned on by the pain because he picked me up and started to carry me upstairs.Damn I didn't want to do this because I had to get up in the morning but I couldn't stop it.

I woke up the next morning sore as hell again, but I was use to it.I went to take a shower while Chris was still sleep.When I got out I put my close on and went downstairs to fix me something to eat.I heard Chris come down stairs.

"Hey babe"

"Hey did you sleep good"he said giving me a hug

"Not really"

"Aww sorry about that"

"Its cool,i have to go before I be late for my interview,your food is on the stove"

I gave him a kiss and left.

When i got to the place I noticed the company was called Meta Music Productions.I walked in and went to the desk and told them I was here for the interview,the told me to wait until they called me,i went and sat down in the little waiting room and waited until they called my name.

Chris's Pov

While Camil was at her interview I was planning a night she will never forget.Instead of us going out I just paid someone to fix my house up and make it look good with decorations and anything romantic. When she left I called my friend and told him to get started, because I know she wont be there for long.

I went to a few stores to pick up some things for Camil.When I got back to her house I called Toya and told her to send Camil somewhere to buy me some time.

I took a shower and put on black skinny jeans,white and red shirt,with my red,black and white Jordans.

It was 6:30 and Camil walked in the door.