The Truth

Camil's Pov

We woke up the next morning and start packing for the tour,well I did all Chris did was sit on his ass while I did all the packing.I was excited because I get to travel around the world with my bae and my friends,I always wanted to do that.

Chris comes upstairs and lay on the bed while I'm packing

"Dude,you don't see me packing"I said irritated

"Yea im not blind"

"Well do you mind getting up so I can finish the packing you suppose to be doin"

"We leave tomorrow night,some of that shit can wait until tomorrow,come and lay down with me,He said kissing me on my neck.

"Chris I'm just tryna get ready so we wont have to pack tomorrow,and please don't start"

"Don't start what"He said looking at me

"Don't start something you know you cant finish"i said and smiled

He chased me through the whole house ,when he caught me he start putting hickies in my neck,after playing around for about a hour I took a shower and put on my basketball shorts with a tank top because it was kind of hot.when I came to the room,I saw Chris sleeping so I went downstairs and called Freddy.

"Hey beautiful"

"Hey,you going on the tour"

'I don't know. I really don't want to"He said

"Why not"I asked curious 

"I don't know its just we won't have time to stay in one place for long"

'But we get to see different things,and besides we get to hang out more"

"I guess"He said dryly

"Freddy whats wrong "

"Nothing why you ask"

"Because you don't seem like yourself"

"You wanna know the truth"He said in a serious voice

"Yea"

"Im a little pissed because I cant have you"He said bluntly

"What"I said confused

"Every since we met I always liked you and you knew that,I respected the fact that you didn't want to get into a relationship because you was in a abusive one,but Chris comes in the picture and you didn't even know him for that long and you get into a relationship with him,he cheats on you and you go back to him.All I have to say is im done with your shit the next time you need a shoulder to cry on find someone else because I'm done".He hung up before I can say anything else.

I couldnt believe what he just said to me but he was telling the truth so I couldnt even be that mad but hanging up on me like that did piss me off,I just sat on the couch crying.It was now dark and I heard Chris coming down the stairs.

"Babe what you doing sitting in the dark"He said sitting next to me

"Nothing just thinking"I said trying not to look at him because I was crying,but he already knew

"Whats wrong,why you crying"He said lifting my head up to face him

"Its nothing"

"Yes it is ,what is it"

"I'm just happy I'm with you that's all"I said lying and hoping he would drop it

"Im happy I'm with you too,come on lets go upstairs"He said standing up and reaching out his hand for me to take