Good

Camil's Pov

I woke up the next morning with Chris arm wrapped around my naked body.I let him get away with shit again but this time was definitely gonna be different.He thought it was go be that easy but he got a lot of fucking making up to do cause I'll be damned if i go through this shit again.

I took a shower and put on my sweats and a shirt.I sat next to where Chris was sleeping and woke him up.

"Chris"i shook him

"Yea"he said sitting up

"Lets talk for a minute"he smiled

"Ok about what"

"Us"he sighed

"Ight whats up"he wiped his eyes and sat up

"I think we should take a break from each other just to see where we are right now"He put his hand on my lap

"Bae i know i made hella mistakes and put you through a lot of shit and after everything we been through we always stayed together,if thats not strong love idk what is"i sighed

"Yea and everytime we do get back together the same shit happens,Chris i cant keep goin through this shit with you,its starting to stress me the fuck out"

"I know but we can get through this,I love you and that will never change"he moved my hair out my face

"Well something has to change,The only reason im giving us another try is because i dont want Caylee to go through what i had to when i was a child"

"I know we just have to work on it together"i smiled maybe it'll be right this time at least i hope so

Chris Pov

"Come lay with me"he opened the the cover and his naked body was exposed

"Ummm Chris"i looked down and he smiled

"Aw dont worry he dont bite unless you tell him to"i laughed

"Yo ass is stupid but go shower im gonna go get lil bug"i kissed him on the cheek but he pushed my head to his lips

"I love you"i looked at him

"Well prove it"i rubbed his cheek and walked out

Chris Pov

I smiled and shook my head.I got up and took a quick shower.When i got out i put my clothes back on and sat on the bed with Camil and Caylee.

"Yo Camil im bout to go change I'll be back later ok"

"Ight just call me"i gave her a kiss and went back to the house.I changed and went to the studio for a lil while with Tyga.

After about 4 hours i was finally done with the album,i was gonna have to put the finishing touches on it.I just sat back and smoked with Tyga.

I kept thinking about Camil and what i put her through and she still.took me back.I know for a fact i am the luckest man in the world to have her by my side and have my baby girl too.

Im just not use to being in a faithful relationship because i always got cheated on or hurt and i dont wanna go through that shit again but right imma promise my self before i even think about cheating im just go leave instead of putting her through all that pain again,Shit or maybe she really is better off without me.

Camil's Pov

 I sat in the room with Sheron and Caylee and just talked about what we was gonna do because her birthday is in a few days.In the middle of talking my phone rung,I looked at it and didn't recognize the number but I answered it.