26th Trial

*Leigh’s POV*

After crying my heart out, I pulled out my phone and called the one I trusted the most.

“Hello.” The other line replied hoarsely, obviously coming up from sleep.

“Miku…..”I said. I started sobbing again. I thought I was done with it, pero hindi pa pala. Parang may pumupiga sa puso ko at parang may sumasakal sa akin dahil nahihirapan akong huminga. Kung alam ko lang…kung alam ko lang talaga na ganito kasakit ang magmahal…hindi ko na dapat ipinagkatiwala kay Marc ung puso ko.

“Hey hey hey….Babe what’s wrong?” the other line said. I heard her voice laced with panic that made me cry even more. ‘At least someone cares.’ I thought desperately, trying to hide my disappointment from the fact na hindi ako sinundan ni Marc.

Part of me says that it’s better this way, that he didn’t followed me. But deep down, even though I hate to admit it, I still hoped that he would follow me and explain things and then he’ll tell me that everything’s alright and we’l be okay again.

But that’s pathetic, isn’t it? Wishing and hoping for something that’s really, really impossible to happen at that moment, where everything’s so fucked up and broken.

“Trix, are you still there? Hey!” Miku yelled over the phone.

“Sorry. I spaced out.” I answered gasping for breathes and trying to calm myself down. I feel so lost at the moment.

“Where are you, exactly? I’m picking you up NOW. And don’t you dare shoo me away.” Wow. Just like the Miku I know, overprotective as always.

I looked around. I don’t know where I was. Then I saw STOP Academy. I VERY know this place. *sigh*

“STOP Academy.”Then I shut my phone down. Then here I am agin, sitting alone.