The aftermath

The pounding in my head was going to kill me... Literally, I opened my eyes to the burning sunlight "good morning" Luke's husky morning voice whispered as he wrapped his arms around my waist "morning" I whispered back rolling over to face him "that was...something" I whispered kissing his cheek "yeah" he chuckled pulling me closer so there was no gap between us "get your asses out of be-" beau yelled before cutting himself off by laughing "you two got busyyyy" beau squealed as I hid my face in Luke's bare chest "GET THE FUCK OUT BEAU" Luke yelled throwing a pillow at beau "what ever" beau laughed "we have people coming over soon and you guys need to help clean up so get up and get dressed" beau said with a smile as he shut the door "well then beaus in a good mood" Luke said sitting up "I know why" I said sitting up too but bringing the blanket with me "why.... Ohhhhh" Luke asked confused but soon got what I meant "they got busy too" Luke cooed rolling on top of me "what are you doing you lump" I laughed as Luke pinned my arms above my head "can't I give yo-" Luke started but was cut off when jordan ran into the room "okay" jordan said slowly when she saw Luke and I "I'm gonna go" jordan said pointing to the door "bye" I mouthed waving my fingers a little "as I was saying-" Luke started again but was cut off when jai, Daniel and James burst through the door with cameras and microphone as Luke rolled off of me "GET THE FUCK OUT" Luke screamed with anger "so jazmin how was it" Daniel said in a deep voice as he pretended to interview me "jazmin please tell us how you feel right now" jai added " jazmin smile" James said as he took a photo of me and Luke "I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DO NOT GET OUT OF THIS ROOM IN THE NEXT 10 SECONDS I WILL END EACH OF YOU" I yelled in an angry tone "fucking runnn" James yelled as they all ran out the door and slammed it shut "why am I even yelling" I whispered as I lay back down putting my hand on my head hoping the it would stop the headache but it didn't "here I'll go and get you some water" Luke said standing up and walking to the door "Luke" I said with a chuckle as he reached out for the door handle "what" Luke asked as he turned around "put some pants on" I laughed "oh shit" Luke laughed as he walked over to his drawer and pulled out some sweat pants and a jumper, he came and put them on the bed "here you can wear these if you want" Luke said with a smile "thanks" I smiled, he walked back over to his drawer and pulled out a pair of shorts that he put on and finally walked downstairs to get me some water, I put the clothes that Luke gave me and I stood up, as I begun to walk a pain shot up between my legs "ahh what the fuck" I growled looking down trying to find out what the pain was from "ohh" I said remembering what happen last night "shit" I said with a chuckle as I waddled to the door.

"James give me back my phone" Daniel yelled running down the hallway after James, I laughed as I reached the door "beau stop please put the bowl down" Jordan laughed "NEVER" beau yelled running out of his room and down the hall wearing nothing but a hat over his package and a bowl on his head "beau" Jordan whined walking out of the room following beau "well then..." I whispered waddling out of the room and down stair to see Luke and jai standing in the kitchen talking while making coffee "Luke" I whispered from the bottom of the stairs he looked in my direction with a smile as I gestured him over to me he stopped his conversation with jai and walked over to me "yeah baby" Luke asked as he picked me up "oww" I winced "what's wrong " Luke asked putting me down "last night... My legs" I said as I hung my head low "ohh I'll get you a heat pack" he chuckled lifting my head "I love you" I whispered wrapping my arms around his neck and kissed his lips softly "get a room" jai laughed as he walked into the lounge room with his coffee, with a laugh from both of us we kissed again smiling in the kiss.