Safety

"Do you have service" cameron asked "no" I replied looking at my phone, "what the fuck" I said realising where we were "we are at home" I said to cam as he looked at me with anger "do you mean to say that I was locked in our basement this whole time" cam replied getting even angrier "cam calm down we can walk to the house and see mum" I said trying to cheer him up "alright let's go" he said walking past me

About 5 minutes down the road

"Cam" I said noticing that Luke's house was right in front of us "what" he replied confused "just come on" I said pulling him to the gate "LUKE" I yelled "who's Luke" cameron asked "does it really matter" I said looking at him, he just shrugged his shoulders "LUKE" I yelled again suddenly the gate started to open I ran down the giant hill and to the front door "LUKE" I yelled banging on the door, the door opened and I saw jai and beau standing there I jumped into their arms and hugged them tight I then herd my brother clear his throat "where's Luke" I asked looking around frantically "up stairs" jai said pointing up "thanks" I said bolting up the stairs "LUKE" I yelled as I began banging on all the doors I herd one unlock "Jazmin" I herd Luke's voice say quietly I turned around and engulfed him in a tight hug tears began to run down my face "it was sam" I said and he hugged me tighter "SAM" he yelled pulling away from the hug I nodded and looked down at my dress, I could tell he was staring at me "I'm so sorry Jaz" Luke hugged me again "for what you did nothing" I replied "I'm sorry that it was him, I know you liked him so much and I'm jut sorry that it was him" he said hugging me as I hid my face in the crook of his neck and let tears pour out of my eyes "I will never let anything like that happen to you ever again" he said hugging me even tighter I looked up at his big brown eyes, our lips were then on each others and we began moving into his room, luke shut the door and locked it as I walked over to his bed and laid down Luke walked over to the other side of the bed and laid next to me as he did this he held me tight to his chest "please don't ever leave me" I said into his chest "never" he said kissing the top of my head. we laid there for a good half hour when we herd a knock on the door "who is it" Luke asked "it's cam" I herd my brother say Luke looked at me I noodled "just a sec" Luke said standing up and unlocking the door "hey.. umm Jaz and I have to go" cam said kind of confused "oh ok" Luke said looking over to me as I stood up and walked over to them both "do you want to come with us" I asked Luke "yeah sure" he said with a smile, as we walked past cam he gave me a look saying "what the fuck you have a boyfriend" I just gave him a glare saying "I will talk to you later" we began walking down the stairs when I herd James' voice say "hey are you ok" he asked as we reached the bottom of the stairs I nodded my head and gave him a hug "I'll talk to you later" I said as I headed out the door "do you want to drive there" Luke asked "yeah my legs are really sore" I said hopping into beau's red jeep.