Oh my god

Jazmin's P.O.V

As the ambulance stopped the back doors opened and Luke was taken out he was rushed into emergency "mam you can't come in here sorry you will be able to sit in the waiting room i nodded my head and walked out, once I sat down everyone came rushing in the doors "guys" I said waving my hand so they would notice me they all came over to me "hey" Daniel said sitting across from me "hey" I replied jai and beau sat on either side of me, I started to tear up just thinking what could of happen to him beau must have seen me because he grabbed my hand and smiled "it's going to be ok" he whispered, I smiled in response wiping my tears away.

Five hours past and I was still holding beaus hand I was getting tired so I started to lean on beau with jai already asleep on my shoulder "hey you alright" he asked "yeah just cold and worried" I said playing with jai's hair "here" he said taking off his jacket "oh no you don't have to do that" I said as he kept on taking it off "here" he said giving it to me "beau you will get cold keep it" I said pushing it away "jazmin" he said sternly "fine" I said laying the jacket over my chest I started to fall asleep with some of the best people in the world "good night" beau did putting his head on top of mine "night" I said back squeezing his hand a little.

"Hello sir you need to wake up" I herd one of the doctors say as she shook beau it made me move causing me to wake up "hello umm your friend is ready for visitors" she said said playing with her hands "oh ok thanks" I said as she smiled and walked away "beau... jai" I said shaking them both "fuck off" beau said pushing my hand away "beau Luke can have visitors" I said shaking him again "alright let's go"he said standing up "jai" I said pushing him a little "yeah" he replied "want to come and see Luke" I asked him as he shot up in excitement, I looked out the window and saw that the sun was just rising, I smiled and walked over to the lady that woke us up "umm we are ready to come and see Luke now" I said "ok he is right at the end of the hall in room number 11" she said pointing down the hall "thanks" we said in unison, we looked at each other and laughed running down the hall once we reached the room we saw him laying in the bed with all wires connected to him talking to the doctors. jai knocked on the door, both the doctor and Luke looked at us. the doctor motioned us in, we all walked in and stood in front of them "I'll let you guys have some time alone" the doctor said walking out of the room, as soon as he left I ran to Luke and hugged him so tight "I'm so glad your ok" I said crying tears of excitement, when I pulled away he looked at me confused "who are you" he asked looking at me and then to the boys, I looked to the boys as I grabbed my stomach and covered my mouth with my hand, my knees felt week... I soon collapsed and pulled my knees to my chest tears fell out of my eyes "Jazmin.. shhhhhh" jai comforted me, he hugged me tightly "shhhhhh it's alright" he said as we rocked on the floor "why dosn't he remember her" beau asked the doctor "he's suffering from a small brain injury, he won't remember anything from the past week or so but in the next couple of days it will all come back to him" the doctor explained "so it's going to be alright" I asked looking up at him with tear stained cheeks "yes at most it will be 3 days for him to remember" the doctor said with a smile "oh my god I thought I lost him" I said leaning on jai's shoulder "it's ok" jai said grabbing my hand and holding it tight.