O2L meets the janoskians

Jazmin's P.O.V

As I walked walked into the class I was greeted by the teacher "hello I'm miss Newton" she said with a smile "hi my names Jazmin Dallas" I said holding out my hand for a shake, we shook hands and smiled "so do you know anyone here specifically the you would like to sit with" she asked looking at the class, I looked around until I spotted jai "yeah I know jai" I said pointing to him "ok well you can go and sit with him if you like" she said tapping me on the back "thanks" I smiled and walked to my seat.

"Hey what's up" I asked jai as I sat down he just looked over at me with a plain face "jai... hello.... it's me jazmin" I said waving my hand in front of his face "I know" he said crossing his arms "well okay then" I said sitting back into my chair "I'm just kidding " he laughed sitting forward in his chair "oh my gosh I didn't know what was happening then, I was like whhaatt" I said breathing heavily and putting my hand on my chest "I know, you should have seen your face it was priceless" he said laughing I have him a playful death glare when the teacher spoke "good morning everyone today we are going to be starting a group project on what you already know about ancient china" she explained "hey where's Luke" I asked jai "uh he'll be here in a good 20 seconds we tend to take our time" he replied looking at his book "what do you mean we" I asked "well have you noticed that all the boys aren't here" he stated "yeah" I nudged "well with every class one of us goes in at the start of the lesson and saves seats, otherwise we are split up like last lesson" he explained just as I was about to speak I was interrupted by the boys entering the classroom I turned my head around and saw all four of them "sorry miss we're late" Daniel said with all the boys standing behind him laughing "just sit down boys" she said writhing the words 'ancient china' the boys started walking but when they got to he front of he class Luke pulled down Daniel's pants the whole class filled with laughter, luke bolted to his seat next to me and so did the other boys, Daniel however just stood there turned around and started smacking his ass "get to your seat now" the teacher yelled, Daniel laughed and ran to his seat "ok class find a group it dosn't matter how big or how small" she said picking up her book. we all got in our groups and started jotting down notes "you boys want to come to mine this afternoon" I asked looking at Luke "yeah we got nothing better to do" Beau and James said finishing each other's sentence.

Skip to after school

"Do you guys walk to school" I asked furrowing my eyebrows "yeah" jai replied "well do you boys want a lift" I asked stopping at my car "fuck yeah" beau said jumping in front seat I opened the back door an let everyone pile in. I shut the door, got in the car and started to drive "you guys want Starbucks" I asked "YESSSSS" all the boys yelled in unison "okay" I laughed

At the house

"Oh also do you guys know o2l " I asked "nah" Daniel snickered "oh.. well this is their house cause there's some stuff going on I'm living here for the time being" I explained opening the door and walking inside "boys come down stairs I have some people for you to meet" I yelled up the stairs, all the boys gathered in the living room "ok boys now you can all get to know each other while I get some snacks" I said as I walked out of the room I watched sam walk back up to his room I sighed and started to rummage through the cupboard "AHHHHH" I herd screams, I bolted back into the living room to find all the boys in a corner "what are you guys doing" I asked "SPIDER" beau yelled pointing to a huge spider in the other corned I screamed and ran to Luke.