Jealous

Sam's P.O.V

"Go" kian said pushing me out of he car and driving off fast I watch him drive off out of the gates, I pulled out my phone an texted acacia telling her to come and meet me out side of the school, I sent the text,walked over to a tree and sat down I waited about 5 minutes before she arrived I gave her a tight hug a started to walk to class.

I got to my locker and saw that I had music... great. I gave acacia a hug good bye and walked to class.

I walked in the room and the whole class went quiet "nice of you to join us Mr Pottorff " the teacher said "yeah I wasn't feeling well sir" I said holding my stomach "well today we are making a song in groups of 6 your in this group here" he said pointing to a group of 2 guys and 3 girls I walked over to them and sat down taking in my surroundings

Jazmin's P.O.V

"So we could add this into he chorus and then see how that sounds" jai said to Luke who I was leaning upon "yeah ok try it" Luke said holding his guitar. he was about to play when suddenly the when class went quiet, I looked over my shoulder to see sam standing there looking at every one.... I rolled my eyes in disgust and cleared my throat causing everyone to come back to reality "so what are we basing this song off " I asked leaning on Luke a bit more than I should have been but it didn't matter he didn't seem to mind "well cause real girls are like pigs and crazy when there out with their friends and then when they are with a guy they eat tiny little meals and like only salad but real girls they will eat like a whole cake and a freaking Big Mac if they want" Luke explained "and" I nudged "well we are stating that real girls eat cake and don't need to be like that cause they are beautiful when the act crazy and stuff" Luke said with a smile "you guys are so cute" james and Daniel cooed "shut up" luke said looking at me with a smile.

Sam's P.O.V

I looked around and saw Jazmin she was leaning on Luke, the biggest dip-shit in school but then I remembered that she was new and she didn't know what he was like, she looked over her shoulder and saw me she rolled her eyes and looked up at Luke with a smile soon their lips were on each other's and I felt anger and rage I walked over to them and they all stopped what they were doing and looked at me "may I have a word with jazmin please" I said in a stern voice Luke looked at her with a question on his face she nodded and got up, we walked to the other side of the room when I blurted out "jazmin I'm sorry" I frowned and looked at the ground "it's ok I am just a little hurt but for now please just stay away from me I just need a little space and I'll talk to you when I'm ready" she spoke and lifted my head with her hand I nodded and we both went back to our seats.

Jazmin's P.O.V

"What was that about" Luke asked wrapping his arm around my waist "nothing just shit got real yesterday cause I'm living with them until they find" I stopped, tears started to fill my eyes "hey it's ok" Luke pulled me close to his chest and started rubbing my back.

Authors note: what's going to happen when Nash finds out what she's up to... I guess you will just have to wait and see.