Secrets

Jazmin's P.O.V

A few hours have past and we are all sitting in chairs now.

We all sat in the room silent "so how do we know each other" Luke asked pointing to me "well I was new at school and I was placed next to you in music, we had to do a project all together and then you guys came over and we became really close" I said looking at Luke's face smile slightly "oh so we're dating" he asked confused "well not exactly" I said looking down "oh.... how did you get that bruise on your head" he asked pointing to it, "Luke that's enough" jai said looking at me "what.. I'm just asking" he said sitting up a bit more "oww" he exclaimed "you alright" I said standing up and walking over to him "yeah just fucking sore" he said grabbing his stitches "hey you can't touch them" I giggled grabbing his hand, moving it slowly away from his chest and down to his lap "how did some one so beautiful become my some what girlfriend" Luke said rubbing my hand with his thumb, I chuckled as tears filled my eyes "hey it's alright" he said caressing my cheek "I know it's just that I thought I was going to loose you" I said looking down at our hands "heyyyy" he said extending the 'y' pulling my head down so we were face to face, he places his forehead on mine and closed his eyes as I did the same "hey umm we need to talk to Luke privately" the doctor said walking in "alright" I said opening my eyes and looking straight into his "I'll be right back" I said kissing his cheek and waking out the door "beau" I said running up behind him "yeah" he replied looking at me "thanks" I said stopping in the hall and hugging him "jai" I said pulling apart from beau, jai turned around as I crashed into him with a hug "thanks" I said pulling away, he smiled as we all walked down the hall "I need to go and get changed" I said as I looked at myself wearing only my bed shorts and a crop top "here I'll drive you home so you can get changed" jai said as we walked "thanks" I said looking to beau "you coming" I asked "nah I'll stay here with Luke" he said sitting down in a chair "ok see you soon" I said as we walked out the doors.

At the house

"Jai.. I'm really scared" I said as I hopped out of the car "about what" he said looking at me laughing a little "about who did this to him.. I mean it could be sam or Nash for all we know... I'm just scared" I said as we walked up to the door "hey it's ok the police will find out who it was" he said engulfing me in a hug "I know I'm just scared" I said as tears filled my eyes "look at me" he said lifting my head with his hand "it's ok" he said seriously looking into my eyes I looked down for a second before he pinned me against the wall, lifting my legs so they were around his waist soon my head was brought back up and my lips we connected with jai's, he kissed me passionately and for some reason I kissed back his lips felt like Luke's and I missed them so bad "jai" I said in between kisses "yeah" he asked as his tongue asked for entrance and I accepted "never mind" I laughed kissing him again, he kept me there for a good five minutes just having a make out session before he pulled away and started sucking my neck "jai" I said lifting his head "I'm sorry" I said looking down, he let my legs drop "no I'm so sorry I don't know what came over me" he said looking to the ground "hey it's ok I mean I don't know why I kissed back" I said looking at him "well I know that you like Luke and stuff so I think this would be better off kept as a secret" he said as I nodded and walked inside.