What have I done

"JAZMIN" sam yelled standing up and running towards me, jacob was on the ground holding his stomach "what have I done" I whispered covering my mouth with my hands "jazmin are you ok" sam asked worried as he reached me "we need to get him to a hospital" I said looking at Jacob who's stomach was pouring out blood "jazmin please are you ok" Sam said moving my hands away from my face and holding my head still so I would look him "Sam... We need to get him to a hospi-" I started but was cut off when sam smashed his lips into mine "jazmin are you ok" Sam asked pulling away, stunned I nodded slowly "alright" he said before he picked up Jacob, threw him over his shoulder and started running him to my house "wha-what are you doing" I stuttered following close behind "we can't take him to a hospital" Sam said as we reached my house "WHAT" I exclaimed "just get the door" he yelled, I ran I front of them and opened the door and sprinted in with sam behind me "move" Sam yelled at me running Jacob into my dining room and placing him on the table pushing everything that was on there onto the floor "get me some hot water and a cloth" Sam ordered removing Jacobs shirt to reveal a blood filled stomach, I ran to the kitchen and got the the things that he needed and bolted back "here" I said passing him the things, he put the hot water on the cloth and cleaned the blood away from the hole "I need a bandage" Sam exclaimed checking Jacobs pulse "ok" I said before I ran back into the kitchen and grabbing the first aid kit "here" I said passing him the box where he shuffled through the box until he found a bandage "Sam he's not breathing" I said worried, looking at his chest that was no longer moving "shit" Sam yelled dropping the bandage and moving to his chest where he begun CPR "come on breath damn it" he yelled pushing on his chest "oh my god" I whispered crying "jazmin I need you to put that bandage on his wound" Sam ordered "ok" I said moving to his wound and with shaking hands I put the bandage on as sam continued CPR "BREATH" Sam yelled as he gave one big final push on his chest before he started coughing and breathing again "come on man" Sam said patting Jacobs chest as he settled down.

I sat in silence as I waited for sam to come home with some things to help Jacob, I sat staring at his wound that I put there "Why" Jacob asked scaring me due to the fact that he was asleep two seconds ago "why what" I asked looking up at his face "why did you help me" he asked as he tried to sit up but failed "hey don't move... please" I said just above a whisper, standing up and placing his head back on the pillow "why are you being nice to me" he asked as I stood at the end of the table playing with his hair "because I believe in second chances" I said honestly "ok so why did you help me" he asked "because I caused the trouble and put you in pain" I said looking deep into his crystal blue eyes "oh" he said smiling "why are you smiling" I asked smiling as well "why are you smiling" he asked with a chuckle "I'm not smiling" I said fixing my face "yes you are" he said poking my cheek "what ever" I smiled poking both of his cheeks and sitting back down on my chair "hey I'm back" I herd sam say as the door slammed shut "hey he just woke up" I said as Sam walked in and placed a plastic bag of medicine and bandages on the chair next to me "so Jacob how are you feeling" Sam asked leaning against the wall "I could be better" he said looking at me and then back to sam "well I had better be going because I have a party to be at" I said standing up and straightening out my dress "alright we'll be here when you get back" Sam said walking over to me as I picked up my heels "be careful" I whispered to him "I will" he said as we walked to the door "I'll see you later" I said as I shut the door and begun walking back to the party.