Jordan

Authors note: sorry for the boring chapter, eventful chapters to come :) thanks for reading ❤️

Jai's P.O.V

I sat in the edge of the bed staring at the clock that sat on the bedside table it read 2:30am I sighed and looked at jazmin 'why can't I sleep' I asked myself "best friends you are my fucking best friends" I herd jazmins phone ring, I laughed to myself as answered it walking out into the hallway "hello" I said jut above a whisper, looking down the hall to see if anyone was there but I only saw the front desk with a small light next to it "hey.. Um who is this... I mean I'm pretty sure I called jazmin" her voice said concerned "oh I'm jai jazmins friend... she's asleep right now so" I said scratching the back of my neck "oh... well I'm at the airport and I'm ready to be picked up.. I just got off my plane" her strong Australian accent came through the phone "oh alright I'll get jazmin and we will be there in five... Maybe ten you know what jazmin and sleep are like.. Yeah" we both laughed "alright I'll see you soon jai" she said but before I could say anything she hung up. I looked down at the phone and saw jazmins screen saver it was a picture of me and Luke kissing her on her cheeks with her smiling in the middle, I was soon brought back into reality realising that I had been standing outside our door smiling to myself like an idiot :)

"hey Jaz" I whispered lightly shaking her body "what" she groaned "your friend is at the airport come on" I said shaking her a bit more "just go and get her I will talk to her in the morning" she slurred, groaning and turning over "alright.... What's her name" I laughed "jordan.. Now piss off" she groaned pushing me away "I'll be back in five" I laughed and grabbed my phone, putting it in my pocket and walking to my car.

Jazmin's P.O.V

I woke up uncomfortable, I sat up looking around the room for something different to wear. I soon stood up and walked over to the cupboard to find some thing but there was nothing "ugh" I groaned, I stood there just looking at the ground "stuff it" I said to myself taking my shirt and pants off leaving me in my bra and undies, I slowly walked over to my bed and flopped onto it pulling the blanket over my body as I quickly fell back to sleep.

Jai's P.O.V

I walked into the airport and looked around searching for jordan.. I looked for a while when I remembered that I had jazmins phone in my pocket so I pulled it out and texted jordan

From jai: hey where are you :) it's jai by the way jazmin was to tired to get out of bed..

From jordan: haha could've seen that one coming and I'm walking to the front of the airport now

From jai: ok well I'm wearing a grey hoodie and black jeans so..

From jordan: I see you :)

"Hey" I herd a woman's voice call I looked up to see who I was presuming was jordan "hi" I said as she ran over to me with her bags and a surf board under her arm "hi I'm jordan" she said holding out her hand for me to shake, I gladly took it and said "I'm jai" I smiled "so Jaz is back at the hotel asleep and we are going to sleep there until the morning then we can drive back home" I said taking her bag and putting it in the boot of my car "umm I don't know if this will fit" she said referring to her surfboard that had a rainbow cover on it "I'll tie it to the roof racks" I said, pulling out some rope from the boot and grabbing the board from her. as I was putting the board on the roof I started thinking that jazmin has very pretty friends and herself included, jordan has long, beach blond hair that was at the bottom of her shoulder blades, she had blue eyes and freckles all over her nose

I finished tying her board to the roof and started to drive down the road to the hotel we were in, we walked up the hall and into the room I placed her things at the end of her bed giving her a smile she returned it and hopped into bed I did the same taking my shirt off and placing it into the floor, I soon found myself wrapping my arms around jazmins waist as I was cold and I missed having some one next to me, I felt jazmins bare body and questioned myself on what she was wearing.. I soon brought myself to look under the blanket, only to see her in her bra and underwear... I laughed to myself "good night" I whispered "good night" jordan replied, I could soon hear her slight snores that were moving in sync with jazmins, I laughed to myself before I shut my eyes and went to sleep.