Chapter 24 ✷

✷ chapter 24 ✷

✷ Tristan

"Tristan.. Tristan..TRISTAN!" Angie yelled in my face making me jump.

"Yeah..what?" I asked still in a daze.

"Did you forget that you're on a date with me?" She asked mean mugging me.

I shook my head.

"I am so sorry. Can we reschedule?" I asked her making her hop up from her seat beside me.

"How about we never see each other again. If you'd rather not focus on me or at least show me a little attention then I'm gone." She snapped before walking away.

I sighed before putting my head into my hands.

I can't stop thinking about Natalie. No matter how hard I try I end up zoning out and thinking about her. How can I move on when my mind is stuck on her.

I dug into my pocket for my wallet before putting money on the table and getting up to leave.

What Natalie did to me was wrong but I can't just put aside my feelings just because she does me wrong once. I can't believe after all the things Chris has done to her she's still allowing herself to go back to him. I thought she was stronger than that. Now I'm here all alone with nobody to love..

I haven't been in a decent relationship for years so I guess I just needed someone to latch onto. Maybe she just isn't the one for me..

***

✷ Natalie

I can't help but to feel guilty about what I did to Tristan a couple of days ago.

He has been nothing but nice to me and we've grown close so what I said to him was like a smack in the face. Everything he said yesterday was true. I shouldn't be taking Chris back after all that he has done to me. If I keep taking him back then he's gonna keep doing it over and over, I can't let that happen.

That's why I invited him over so I can tell him my decision..

"Hey, so why did you call me over here again?" Chris asked coming into my house after I opened the door.

"Let's go sit." I said closing the door and grabbing his hand leading him to the living room.

I made him sit on the couch before I sat next to him.

"So Chris..." I started to say nervously as I began playing with my hands.

Chris must've known I was nervous because he grabbed my hand and started rubbing the back of it.

"What's wrong?" He asked showing his puppy dog eyes that make me want to melt.

I sighed before grabbing my hand back from him.

"Chris, we can't do this anymore. I don't want to be with you anymore. You've hurt me a lot and I can't keep letting you back into my life like this." I told him honestly.

He gave me a confused look.

"I haven't been hurting you at all. We just got together actually." Chris said innocently.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him.

"We haven't even been together long enough for me to hurt you." Chris replied back.

I shrugged my shoulders not realizing what he's talking about.

"Whatever, Chris I just can't do this anymore, I hope you can understand that." I said staring into his eyes.

He almost look like he was gonna cry when he nodded his head. I just want to wrap him in my arms and tell I'm sorry but I decided against it.

"It's alright, only you know what your heart wants and if it isn't me then there's nothing I could do about it. Just make sure that Tristan dude treats you right. All I care about is your happiness and if it's not with me then I'll be alright." He told me honestly.

I smiled and nodded my head.

He's actually taking it well. This isn't the same Chris that was just in the hospital a couple of weeks ago. This is a new and improved Chris.

"Thank you for understanding." I said to him as I pulled him into a hug.

He nodded his head.

"Go get your man." He whispered to me patting my back once.

That's exactly what I plan on doing.

___________________________
Natalie in mm 😍☺️ sorry it's so short.

Two or three more chapters left :(

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💕