Chapter 16 ✷

✷ chapter 16 ✷

✷ Natalie

"Do you want me to break his neck? You know I will." Amanda asked angrily pacing across her living room floor.

I had just got done telling her about Cindy seeing Chris at the park.

"No Amanda. I'm actually afraid he would try to hurt you." I told her honestly.

"Don't worry girl, if he lays a hand on me Deandre is gonna kill his ass." Amanda said referring to her boyfriend.

I nodded my head in agreement.

Her and her boyfriend are pretty close. I actually believe that he would kill anyone that laid their hands on Amanda.

"I'm just so panicky and stuff because he keeps showing up places. He just won't leave me alone." I told Amanda while rubbing my hands through my hair.

Amanda stopped for a second before her face lit up like it always does when she has a idea.

"I know what you should do..." She started to say.

"What?" I asked her smacking my lips and waiting for her to continue.

"You should get a restraining order against him." She replied back coming and sitting next to me.

I shook my head.

"I think that's doing a little too much. I mean he hasn't done anything life threatening yet." I mentioned making her roll her eyes.

"Come on. He is practically stalking you." She stated giving me a look.

"What if it makes him even more mad?" I asked her with a eyebrow raised.

She shrugged her shoulders.

"I could kill him if you want me to.." She joked making me smack her exposed leg.

"That's it. I'm not doing it. I don't want to make him mad and plus that probably wouldn't even stop him from following me around." I told her before getting up.

It's like as soon as I got up the doorbell ranged.

I gestured for Amanda to stay seated as I went to get the door.

I peeked out the window to see Chris's blonde curls.

"Speaking of the devil." I said loudly making sure Amanda could hear me.

"Wait let me open the door." She said running over to the door and opening it before I could stop her.

Chris's eyes widen once he seen Amanda standing in front of the door instead of me.

He can't see me due to the fact that I'm standing on the side of the door.

"Uh hey Amanda." Chris greeted her with what I could tell was a fake smile.

"Hmmmm Chris." She mumbled looking him up and down with a nasty look.

Chris's eyes became dark and he shook his head.

"Is Natalie here?" He asked trying to look behind her but she moved in his way.

"No, she doesn't stay here anymore." Amanda lied through her teeth.

Chris chuckled a little bit making Amanda give him a weird look.

"Her car's right there so stop fucking playing with me." His voice became deeper and demanding.

Amanda gave him a look of shock.

"I don't know who you think you're talking to but you're talking to the wr--" Amanda started to say with her finger in the air before I came into Chris's view making his eyes go directly to mine.

"Amanda go check on baby Taylor or something." I told her shooing her off.

"Whatever." She mumbled giving Chris a mean mug before walking away.

We shared a intense staring contest before I began to speak.

"Chris please stay away from me." I pleaded with him.

"Natalie I just can't let you go that easy." Chris stated grabbing onto my arm.

I roughly grabbed his arm and pulled it off of me.

"Why do you care so much anyway? You have Crystal already you don't need me." I said angrily glaring at him.

Then Chris laughs again like its a joke.

"You think I actually care about Crystal? She was just someone to fuck with. I really want you baby I'm crazy for you." Chris told me with a smile that I wanted to slap off his face.

"Chris I'm never getting back with you and that's final." I stated backing up from the door and closing it.

I guess that got to him and he left quietly.

Now hopefully he stays away forever so I can move on with my life.

___________________________
Amanda in mm 😍😘

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote comment follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional ❤️