Chapter 6 ✷

✷chapter 6 ✷

✷ Natalie

"Chris , these are so beautiful!" I said smelling the roses he gave me when he came into my dancing studio.

"Just like you." He replied back making me giggle.

"Corny but okay." I said smiling up at him.

I had just finished teaching the girls a new dance and Chris popped out of no where. I know he only brought me the roses because he still feels sorry and he should.

"Let's get out of here I wanna take you somewhere." He told me while grabbing my bag out of my hand.

I followed behind him as we walked out the building.

"Where are we going and can we go home so I can change first?"
I questioned him.

He shook his head. "It's a surprise and you can go dressed like that." He responded back as he opened my door for me.

I nodded. "Chris , I look a mess right now!" I complained pouting a little bit.

He closed the door laughing before running over to his side and getting in.

"You look beautiful as always baby calm down." He said grabbing my hand and rubbing the back of it.

"No I don't. I look like a dead dog right now." I stated making him bust out laughing.

I slapped his arm as he started the car and pulled off.

"It's not funny punk." I said starting to laugh myself.

"A pretty dead dog." He said through his laughs.

I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

***

"Chris , who's house is this?" I asked him looking at the beautiful White House in front of me.

"My mom's house." He stated turning to look me in the eyes.

My eyes widen and Chris grabbed my hand.

"Awwww Chris you want me to meet your mom?" I asked him kissing his cheek.

He nodded his head. "Yeah. You're actually the second girl that I've become serious enough with to meet her." He explained to me.

"Oh okay but before we go in tell me about her. I don't want to go in and seem all awkward around her." I told him.

"Well just know that she's a friendly woman and she wants me to have grandkids badly so she might pester you about that. Other than that she's a pretty cool, laid back mom." He explained her to me.

The whole time he talked about her his face would get red and he would smile a lot. He's definitely a mama's  boy.

"You ready?" Chris asked getting out of the car.

"I'm ready." I mumbled.

Chris came over to my side and opened the door.

He grabbed my hand and after helping me out of the car he led me towards the house.

I clenched his hands nervously as he rubbed my hand up and down.

"Calm down baby." He said chuckling a little bit.

I let go of his hand and I knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" A unfamiliar voice came from behind the door.

"It's me mama!" Chris exclaimed from behind the door with a smile on his face.

A couple of seconds later the door opened and showed a female version of Chris. His mother is very beautiful and looks almost like him.

"My baby!" She yelled hugging him immediately.

I smiled as they embraced each other.

Chris chuckled as he looked back at me. His mother clutched on to him making it seem like she would never let go.

"I missed you mom." He said kissing her forehead.

She pulled back from the hug and slapped his arm. "Boy I missed you too! Where have you been for the past few months!" She scolded him.

"Come on mom! Work has been crazy these past few months but I'm here now and that's all that matters." He explained to her.

She nodded her head in agreement.

"Yes. Now who is this pretty lady?" She asked smiling over at me.

"This....this is my girlfriend Natalie." He said grabbing my hand looking me up and down licking his lips.

I blushed.

"Hello. It's nice to finally meet you." I said engulfing her into a hug.

"You too sweetie. Why don't you two come in?" She asked moving over so we could come into the house.

Once we walked into her house I instantly got a warm feeling. Her house is very cosy , warm , and comfortable.

"I love your house!" I complimented her house looking around.

She smiled at me.

"Thank you. I decorated it myself." She replied back.

"Hmmmm is that food I smell?" Chris asked wondering off to which I think is the kitchen.

His mom chuckled and followed behind him.

"He loves my cooking." She told me rubbing his back and smiling.

___________________________
Chris's mom in mm 😍❤️

I kind of had writers block lol

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - msfanfictional 😍💕