Chapter 5 ✷

✷ chapter 5 ✷

✷Natalie

"Baby , do you really hate me?" I heard Chris ask from the other side of the bed.

I groaned not bothering to answer him at all.

He sighed and I could feel him get on top of me. I can feel his eyes burning a hole through my face.

"What do you want Chris?" I questioned him opening my eyes and staring into his.

"Tell me if you really hate me." He said giving me the pouty lips.

I stared at his face taking in his beautiful features. His big brown eyes, pink full lips, adorable freckles , and his crooked tooth that made me love him more. This man is truly beautiful.

"I don't really hate you Chris. I'm just pissed about what happened yesterday." I told him looking away from him.

"Listen baby. I didn't mean to put my hands on you. That's not what a man is suppose to do. I'm so sorry and I promise it will never happen again." He said sincerely.

I couldn't tell whether he was telling the truth or not.

"Yeah, yeah.." I said looking everywhere but at him.

He grabbed my chin making me turn to look at him and then interlock our hands.

"I'm truly sorry and I can't believe I even put my hands on you. You know you mean the world to me baby and I love you." He expressed his love for me after giving me a sweet kiss on the lips.

"Okay, I believe you but I want you to go see somebody about it." I told him.

"Whatever you want baby. I'll do it." He said pecking my lips repeatedly.

I blushed a little bit. "I love you too Chris." I said as he moved down towards my neck.

"You better!" He teased biting my neck gently.

I pushed him back and turned to look at the clock on our night stand.

"Chris! I have to go." I told him pushing him off of me completely and rushing out of bed.

"Why?" He asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Did you forget that I have dance class every Monday's , Tuesday's , & Friday's ?" I questioned him quickly trying to find something to wear.

"Ohhhh yeah. Well have a great day honey." He said.

I stopped and smiled at him.

"You too." I replied back.

Time to head to my dance class.

***

"I'm so sorry I'm late." I told all of the kids waiting outside of my dance studio.

I feel so unorganized and I don't want them to think I don't take this serious enough

After I opened the door all the girls piled in.

"You should really learn how to be on time." I heard a chuckle from behind me.

I held the door opened as I turned around to see the waiter from last night with Cindy , one of my dancers, beside him.

I rolled my eyes a little bit. "You should really stop stalking me." I told him fake laughing making him grin.

"Well as you can see I'm dropping off my niece here. If I would've know that you taught her how to dance then I would've been here the first day dropping her off." He told me with a charming smile on his face.

"Cindy how about you go in and warm up with the rest of the girls." I said waving my hands inside the door.

She nodded her head. "Okay Ms.Natalie." She said smiling showing her two missing front teeth.

She walked inside leaving me and her uncle alone.

"So..that's your name huh? Natalie...that fits you well." He stated leaning close to me.

I backed up a little bit. "What's yours?" I questioned him.

"Tristan..." He replied back holding out his hand for me to shake.

I took his hand and shook it. He held my hand a little longer bringing it up to his mouth and kissing it.

I blushed a little bit and moved my hair out of my face.

"I should get in there now." I told him pointing inside the door.

He nodded. "Well can I have your number beautiful?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"I have a boyfriend and you know that." I responded back.

Tristan is a really nice and cute guy but Chris is who really has my heart.

"Yeah I do know that but I just wanna be friends. We can be friends can we?" He asked biting his lips a little.

I shrugged my shoulders and nodded.

"I guess so." I replied back.

He gave me his phone and I put my number into it before handing it back to him.

"I'll see you later." He winked before walking away.

Tristan is definitely gonna be a problem.

___________________________
Tristan in mm 😍💕 he's fine lawd 💦

Is Natalie wrong for giving him her number?
Is Tristan gonna be a problem?
What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - msfanfictional 🌷