Chapter 9 ✷

✷ chapter 9 ✷

✷ Natalie

"I hope you have the worst night of your life." Chris called from upstairs where I left him laying in the bed.

I chuckled before rolling my eyes. "Whatever bye Chris!" I called back before leaving the house.

I decided to drive to my friendly date with Tristan because Chris didn't want him to come to the house. He said that it would be like a date if he came to the house. I'm actually surprised at how supporting Chris is of me going to dinner with Tristan.

After thirty minutes of being in the car I pulled up to a fancy restaurant called Cantú. It happens to be a Mexican restaurant.

I grabbed my bag and quickly made my way inside the building.

"Reservations?" The waiter asked.

I nodded my head. "Tristan Gomez." I answered him.

He looked on his sheet of paper before looking up at me and nodding.

"Right this way ma'am." He spoke turning around and walking away.

I followed behind him as he took me to a table in the back.

Tristan stood up from the table and pulled my chair out for me.

"Thank you." I said smiling at him.

He smiled back. "You're very welcome and might I add that you look very beautiful tonight." He complimented me making my cheeks heat up.

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." I replied back to him making him chuckle.

"Girl don't act like I don't be looking fresh every time you see me." He joked dusting off his shoulders making me bust laughing.

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes.

"So..I would like to get to know you more if that's okay with you?" He asked politely.

"That's fine." I smiled.

"Can I ask you a couple of questions?" He questioned.

I nodded my head. "Ask away."

"Okay let's start with a simple question. How old are you?" He questioned.

"I'm nineteen." I answered shyly.

"Woah really?" He asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah. I'm young so what's the problem?" I asked getting defensive.

He held his hands up in surrender.

"Aye I didn't mean to offend you its just that you're very mature for your age and you're very beautiful." He told me making me blush once again.

"Thank you." I replied back trying to hide my face.

"Nu uh don't be trying to hide your face." He chuckled grabbing my chin and bringing my head up so I was looking at him.

"You're really sweet you know that?" I questioned him making him let go of my chin.

"Yeah I know. I guess growing up around my mother gave me a soft spot." He said making me giggle.

"I grew up around my mother too she was a great mother before she passed away." I told him thinking of the good moments I did have with my mother.

We had our moments where we couldn't stand each other than we had our moments where we enjoyed each other.

"Your mother passed away too?" He asked shocked.

"Yeah she died two years ago from cancer." I answered him.

"My mom died from Cancer too. Awww man this is crazy." Tristan said.

"There's not a moment I don't think about my mother. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't even have found my passion for dancing. She use to dance all the time." I explained to him.

He nodded his head. "I think about my mother a lot too but there's one thing we have to agree on."

"What is that?" I asked him curiously.

"They're in a better place now."

___________________________
Tristan in mm 😍

This is kind of a filler lol.

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional ❤️