Chapter 19 ✷

✷ chapter 19 ✷

✷ Natalie

"Say cheese!" Tristan exclaimed as he aimed his camera at me.

I gave him a serious look as the camera flash went off meaning he took the photo.

"I said smile." Tristan grumbled setting his camera down and crawling on the bed towards me.

I shook my head. "No. I don't really feel like smiling right now." I told him honestly holding my stomach.

"Are you feeling sick?" He asked me wrapping his huge arm around me.

I nodded my head and buried my head into his chest.

"My tummy hurts." I whined feeling like I was hit by a bus.

"I think I have something in the kitchen. I'll be right back." He told me before getting up and walking out of the room.

I nodded my head before laying back on the bed.

After a couple of seconds I could feel myself starting to fall asleep but that didn't last long when I heard the door creaking open.

I opened my eyes and sat up to see Cindy standing in the doorway.

"You're finally up. Come here!" I exclaimed opening my arms.

She quickly opened the door and ran into my arms.

I sat her on my lap and wrapped my arms around her small body.

"Where's Uncle Tristan?" She asked looking up at me.

"He's in the kitchen trying to find something to make me feel better. My tummy isn't feeling too good." I told her making her nod her head.

"Well you want to know what grandma told me to do when i have a upset tummy?" She asked innocently.

I nodded my head. "What did she tell you to do?" I asked her.

"She told me to go take a poop." Cindy said giggling a little.

I giggled too. "My grandma use to say that too but I don't think that's gonna work this time. My stomach feels like it's doing jumping jacks." I told her honestly.

"Well I hope you feel better." She replied back making me smile.

"Thank you butterfly." I said kissing her forehead.

Tristan came back into the room with a tray full of things. He brought back soup, a bottle of water , and several medications to help me.

"Thank you Tristan." I thanked him as he sat the tray next to me on the nightstand.

"You're welcome and Cindy what are you doing up? You have school tomorrow!" He snapped pulling her off of the bed.

"I'm sorry Uncle Tristan I just wanted to talk to Miss. Natalie!" Cindy exclaimed as Tristan lifted her over his shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll be back I'm gonna get her back to bed." He told me before walking out of the room.

I nodded my head and then lifted the tray onto my lap.

I immediately picked up the water bottle and took a sip of it. As I put the water bottle back onto the tray some of the medicine dropped on the ground.

"Oops." I said out loud as I sat the tray on the bed before getting up to get the medicine.

I bent down to get the medicine and I felt like I was gonna pass out. Once I got back up my vision was getting blurry. Then the room started spinning.

I tried to grab onto everything as I fell out on the floor and everything went black.

Uh oh.

___________________________
Natalie in mm 😍😩

Sorry it's so short. It'll get longer I promise. This is a filler anyways. I've been busy with school so I have no idea when the next update will be.

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional ❤️