Chapter 20 ✷

✷ chapter 20 ✷

✷ Natalie

I slowly opened my eyes as I looked around trying to figure out where I am.

"Where am I?" I asked out loud.

"You passed out. We're at the hospital now." Tristan said from beside me making me jump.

"What happened? I don't remember anything!" I exclaimed trying to get up.

"Calm down." Tristan stated trying to calm me down by grabbing my hand and rubbing it.

I nodded my head as I shuffled uneasily in the hospital bed.

"What happened to me?" I asked him feeling a huge headache come on.

"Honestly, I don't know at all. You just fell out. The doctor hasn't explained anything to me yet." Tristan explained to me.

"Okay. How long have I been here?" I questioned him with a raised eyebrow.

"Since yesterday. You've been resting most of the time." He replied back.

I ran my fingers through my hair trying to rack my brain.

"How come the doctors haven't told you anything yet?" I asked him hoping to get a answer.

He shrugged his shoulders looking as confused as I am right now.

"I don't know. They've been keeping it to theirselves." Tristan said honestly.

I nodded my head before sitting back on the fluffy pillow behind me.

We heard a knock on the door making us both look towards the door when a doctor came in.

"Hello, it's nice to see you finally awake." Her high pitched voice made my headache a lot worse.

"What's going on?" I asked her confused.

"Oh darling, nothing's going on with you. It was just the lack of oxygen in your home. We're unsure what caused you too pass out though. Your boyfriend here told me you just moved into a new home, maybe you need to change your mind about where you live." She explained to me making me nod.

"I wasn't at my house though." I asked giving her a weird look.

"Well where you were at you need to stay away from there. There must've been something in the air." She told me.

Both Tristan and I gave each other weird looks.

"I've been living there for like three years. I'm pretty sure it wasn't my house plus my niece and I didn't pass out but she did." Tristan stated with a confused look on his face.

"Maybe it was just in the room she was in. The only way something could make her pass out is if she was in the room with it." She explained to us.

Don't tell me Chris had something to do with this or I might just kill him.

Tristan looked at me probably thinking the same thing.

"Thank you for explaining this to me. When can I leave?" I asked her.

"You can leave tomorrow morning as soon as we run some more tests on you." She told me before leaving out of the room.

"How come I have a feeling Chris had something to do with this?" Tristan asked turning towards me.

"I have the same feeling.."

***

✷ Chris

Shit! I accidentally made Natalie pass out instead of that dude she's with. We haven't even been broken up a month and her ass is already sleeping with another guy. How could she get over me that fast?

I banged my hand against the steering wheel as I headed towards the hospital.

"I love her so fucking much and she has already moved on from me." I said out loud as I paid attention to the road.

I got something for her ass though. I'm gonna get rid of him and when I do she's gonna come running back to me.

I lifted up my shirt to make sure my gun is positioned correctly. I don't want to get caught walking into a hospital with a gun.

Before I know it I heard someone's horn going off. I immediately looked up to see a car heading towards me and fast.

I quickly tried to swerve out of the way but I didn't see the car beside me which caused all three of our cars to crash into each other.

The last thing I heard was the sound of my car horn going off and I didn't even touch it..

___________________________
Crazy things are about to happen and some good things are about to happen. Stick around for it all. Duh duh. *cues dramatic music*

Okay so in one of the older chapters someone said they were gonna stop reading my book because Chris cheated. Let me get this straight, I will write what I want and do what I want with MY stories. I understand that most of these books are the same but I really do try to make mine different. If you have a probably with the things I write please exit this book. If you like this story please continue to read and I love you ❤️ that's all I have to say..ciao 😘✌🏾️

What do you guys think about this chapter?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional ❤️