Chapter Sixteen

Gabby POV

A loud grumble made the comfortable silence in Harry's room disappear. 

"Hungry?" Harry murmured into my hair, his arms slightly tightening around my waist. "I can make breakfast?" He offered. 

"That'd be great." I softly said, turning my body around so I could face him. "Will you really close your eyes this time? So I can get changed." 

A groan escaped Harry's lips as he pulled the covers over his head. 

Laughing, I walked over to where Harry had said his shirts were, finding my red lace thong on the way. "Ok." I told Harry, who threw the comforter off of his naked body and shamelessly walked over to the draw I was standing in front of to pick out a shirt for himself. "Please, I don't need any warning or anything." I sarcastically said, walking out of the bedroom and trying to find the kitchen. 

"What do you want?" Harry asked, opening up the refrigerator. We decided on omelets and were sitting at his counter shortly after, digging into the delicious meal. 

"Oh, shit! I should probably call Tatum!" I said, almost spitting my food on Harry. 

Harry chuckled, shaking his head. "We told her last night you were coming back here. Actually, I don't think she really cared, she was getting pretty cozy with Niall." My eyebrows raised and eyeballs practically bursted from my eyesockets. "You seem surprised?" 

"Well, yeah! Tate hasn't talken, let alone touched a guy in that kind of way in like 5 years! I mean, after Ryan, she has barely gone out with me to any sort of party and hasn't agreed to go on a date or anything." 

"I don't mean to be nosy, but who's Ryan?" Harry asked. 

"Oh, sorry!" I apologized, realizing that he didn't know the whole story. "Ryan is her ex boyfriend. Um, they started dating when she was a junior in high school and he was a senior. They thought they could make it through Uni, but they couldn't deal with the distance. When they broke up, Ryan would not stop texting and calling her. It was like 5 calls a day and like 20 texts. It was insane, but Tatum would ignore them. She said that they broke up and should both move on. It was obviously better that way, without the stress of the distance. He stopped calling after a month or so, probably realized that there wasn't a chance to get her back. She was miserable for a good 4 months; depressed and all. But the Gabbster cheered her up. Anyways, I guess she never fully got over him because she just won't go out anymore."

"She went out yesterday," Harry pointed out. 

"Yeah. She's going back to the States tomorrow- which means I should probably leave," I suddenly added, realizing that I wasn't going to see her for a while. I started to get up, as I finished explaining the situation to Harry. "Her best friend from home, Willow, called and said it was something really important and she wouldn't be back for a while. So I have, like only today with her." 

Harry nodded, understanding my situation, as he stood up, as well. "Well thanks for making my birthday a little more special." Harry added, pulling me closer by my waist. "When Tatum's out, I could defintely keep you company when you get lonely."

"That might be a lot." 

"I don't mind" Harry said softly, his husky voice sending shivers down my back as he pressed a kiss to my lips. "I already put my number in your phone and texted myself, so there is not hiding from me." He added. 

"Goodbye Harrry." I rolled my eyes at his last comment, exiting throught the front door. 

Tatum POV

I heard the front door jingling and quickly rushed to the front hall. A smiling Gabby walked through the door almost bumping into me. 

"What the hell happened last night? Did you just sleep with Harry Styles? Like, what? Gabby! Oh my god!" It was a  joyful moment, partly because Gabby had just come home after sleeping with one of the worlds heartthrobs and partly because I could take a break from packing.