Yandere! Mika x Yuu; Blackmail

Notes: this is going to include obsessive Mika & Yuu banging (more like Mika sitting on Yuu & Yuu screaming) so if you're uncomfortable with it don't continue :^) also I might continue if people ask me too cx

"M-Mika...d-don't.."Yuu panted , his cheeks flushed.Only giving a smirk a response, Mika smashed his lips against Yuu's , slipping his tongue in to explore the smaller male's mouth.Yuu was trapped between the wall and Mika's body.

The blonde being the student council president, had caught Yuu , the straight A's student, trying to smoke to relieve his stress.Abusing his authority as president, he decided to use Yuu for his personal needs in exchange for keeping Yuu's smoking habits a secret, having liked the boy since they were freshmen.

Yuu begged for him to stop but it only spurred Mika on to raise his knee which were in between Yuu's legs, spilling moans and cries from Yuu.

"Then.. do you want to be expelled?"Mika hummed, letting his words float there for a bit, allowing his tone of voice and steady stare to settle over Yuu.

Yuu's thoughts were devoured by guilt and shame, he instinctively silenced himself as a sign of defeat.Mika continued his mind-numbing actions , flicking his tongue inside his mouth.He loved how responsive Yuu was to his actions, even if he was trying not to.

He started to grind his knee against the bulge in Yuu's pants, causing Yuu to instinctively tighten his legs around his knee.

Mika slid his tongue against his bottom lip, biting his already swollen lip and releasing with a wet pop.Finally, he pulled away from the other male, who was already gasping for air.

"Remember Yuu-chan, you'll always be mine."The blonde whispered  , his hot breath tickling Yuu's lips.

Mika forcefully grabbed Yuu's jaw and a lock of his soft hair to mesh his lips against Yuu's , this new position allowing Mika to shove his tongue inside Yuu's mouth deeper.
Tears started to form in the shorter male's eyes as Mika began to get more possessive and needy.

An indecent squelch of their mouths seperating could be heard as Yuu pulled away.Yuu released a pleasured gasp as he hitched his knee higher against Yuu's already trembling legs.

"I-I can't..do this..a-anymore.I don't care anymore so..Go R-report me."Yuu pushed Mika away, already trying to run away from the Student Council President.

The blissful smile on Mika's face quickly transformed into a scowl.

"Not so fast."He frowned and grabbed Yuu's wrist painfully.

He watched Yuu writhe around in pain before pushing him down to the floor of the school's rooftop, making sure he was lying down on the floor before he sat down on Yuu used his body as a dead weight to prevent Yuu from escaping.

Mika put his phone on recording as he dipped his head down to mark Yuu's ivory neck.Yuu began to scream and shout, kicking his legs wildly under Mika.

Annoyed by Yuu's determination to escape, Mika used his tie as a gag.Yuu continued to struggle, but the difference in power was too much.

"You can't escape from me, Yuu-chan."