Chapter 6 ~ Discussion

"Where are you going Master Jason?" Alfred asked with a half asleep voice. The old butler was still sleeping when he suddenly heard some noises coming from Jason's bedroom. He got up and walked toward the room and saw that Jason was dressing himself up to leave and that he had also packed a grey duffel bag with casual clothes inside of it.

"Tim called me Alf', he needs help," Jason said with a firm voice, a sleepy note still present in his tone.

"What happened? Is he alright?"

"I don't know, Alf'. He had a panicked voice and asked for help. He is on Columbia Street and I don't know how I'm gonna drive with my right arm being immobilized though..."

"I will drive you there Master Jason."

Jason gave a nod, "You're the best Alf'."

Five minutes later, Alfred and Jason were inside Bruce's car and a heavy silence engulfed them, but they were both hoping that Tim was okay. It took them ten other minutes to finally reach Columbia Street.

"I'll leave you there if that's okay for you young Master, just call me if you need anything alright?" Alfred declared as he parked the large car and let Jason getting out of it. The young man thanked him again and sighed as he asked himself how he was going to climb on top of the building with his injured arm.

***

Tim was still sat against the building's wall, shaking and sobbing violently. He was curled up, his head resting on his knees, his eyes closed and his fists clenched around his bo staff. He felt that his chest could explode at any moment under how painful it was. He was still asking himself why he had called for help, especially why he had called Jason for help. The man had never been there for him before and he had even tried to kill him a long time ago... But at this moment, Tim didn't care, the only thing he needed was to be helped.

In one of his pouches, Tim suddenly felt his phone vibrating. He raked his hands in his hair, took it out and saw that it was Jason. "Yeah?" he said with a trembling voice even though he tried his best to hide it.

"Tim I, uh, kinda have a problem right now. The building is pretty tall and I can't really climb all the way up to the rooftops because of my arm so it would be nice if you could just join me. I'm in an alley just behind the building. Oh and move your ass, I really need a coffee."

Tim sighed. "I'm coming". He slowly and carefully got back on his feet and picked up his black domino mask which he had thrown away as he had arrived on top of the building and started to search for Jason. He spotted him in a dark corner, leaned against a wall and a duffel bag at his feet. He was wearing a black t-shirt, black boots and a jean with an old brown leather jacket as the one he had before was stained with his own blood and ripped nearly everywhere because of the attack at the warehouse.

He yawned and Tim saw that he was really fighting with his own will to stay awake. "What happened?" Jason asked with a concerned tone as he glanced at his younger brother. The teen was glad he didn't ask him how he felt, even though it was pretty much obvious...

"What's in your bag?" Tim asked back, not answering Jason's question.

"Some clothes for you. I seriously need a coffee right now so change yourself," Jason replied flatly. Without questioning him, he grabbed the bag. He slipped inside a red hoodie which was way too large for him and a black jean that he put on top of his suit. Then, he put inside the bag his bo staff, his domino mask and his yellow utility belt as he knew he wouldn't need them anymore that night. Once done, he tossed the bag over his shoulder and joined Jason's side again.