He's Amazingly Hot, Charming And Smart...And An Alpha Werewolf. (16)

(A/N:) Before I start, let me just tell you guys I am SO sorry. I do realize it's been almost a month, & I'm so sorry. This month has been hectic.. my parents are actually splitting up, so I've just been finding it a bit hard to write. I hope you like this chapter. It's not extra long but it's got something important in it..(:  I'll be updating more frequently... I knew I had to get cracking on this chapter when I saw a comment asking if the book was finished. Haha, trust me guys, we have yet to even get into the plot. (:

"We are not watching that, Archer."

Archer smirked at me, The Last Exorcism dangling from his fingers. "Why not? You scared?" He asked, waving the scary movie in my face. I snatched it away from him. "No! I just.. don't feel like watching a movie, gosh Fruitbox." 

After detention, we'd come back to Archer's flat, where he was now forcing horror movies on me. I honestly didn't have a problem with scary movies! I was Journey Daniels, I could handle anything. Blood, gore, demons, spiders.. whatever. 

I was not scared. At all. 

"Just keep telling yourself that." Archer grinned, tossing the DVD back onto the couch. I stuck my nose up.

"I will keep telling myself that. Because it's true."

His hands slid around my waist, leaving a trail those ever present sparks. I shivered at the sensation. "I'm sure it's true.." Archer whispered huskily, his lips brushing against my ear. I bit my lip, holding back a blush. 

"Y-yeah? Well you should be sure it's t-true. Because- because it is." I stuttered, trying to keep my cool.

Archer just let out a low growl, that just resulted in turning me on even more. 

His mouth met mine again, almost making me see stars. It was amazing; sparks and electricity seemed to flow through my lips, reaching even my toes. I reached up and tangled my fingers in his hair, pulling slightly. 

His jet black, straight hair was surprisingly soft and silky. He groaned at my touch and pushed me up against the couch, as I smiled into the kiss. 

I pulled away, after a moment, resting my forehead against Archer's. "I can't believe I'm kissing you." I said, studying his face. It was true; when I'd first moved to Canada, I'd thought I was going to hate this boy forever... not make out with him. Of course, before the move I hadn't known about mates, or even werewolves, for that matter.

Besides the sexy Jacob Black, of course.

"I can't believe it either." Archer said, smiling softly. He was looking at me with so much passion, my heart felt like it was about to burst.

"I'm sorry in advance, by the way," he added. "But on Monday when we go back to school, there are going to be alot of injuries."

I wrinkled my nose. "Why?"

"Every single person that spoke rudely to you is going to pay dearly."

I smiled, twirling peices of his hair in my hands. "You don't need to do that. It didn't bug me that much."

"Sweetheart, even if it didn't bug you, it sure as hell pissed me off."

I stood on my tiptoes to kiss him again, when a loud voice filled the room. 

"You guys finally got together!" 

I jumped, pulling away from Archer, and turned around to see Damien in the doorway, a stupid grin on his face.

Archer rolled his eyes. "You could knock." he growled.

"It's my house too, bro." Damien replied, twirling a set of silver keys around his fingers.