He's Amazingly Hot, Charming And Smart... And An Alpha Werewolf. (8)

**HEY! HEY YOU! WARNING! WARNING! MATURE CONTENT BELOW! NO HATE! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!**

"So, I've heard about you," Valerie said, as we walked out on the courts. I raised my eyebrows. "Really now. From who?" 

"Archer. He always talks about you."

I stared at a tree in the distance. "I'm sure he talks about how I'm annoying. Anyways.. how do you know him?" Valerie chuckled. "He doesn't say you're annoying. And well, it's a really long story. I was..going through a hard time, and Archer was just there for me alot. I can't really talk about it, it's personal."

I pursed my lips. "Oh, okay." What was with all these secrets? 

I turned back and saw Keera leering at me from across the track. I shivered involuntarily. "What the hell is up with that Keera chick!?" I asked. Turning back again, I noticed how she looked so wierdly pale in the bright sunlight. Valerie shot me a panicked look. "Don't talk about her. She can hear you!"

I snorted. "From over there? That's impossible." 

Valerie bit her lip. "You would be surprised. Journey, please don't talk to her, about her, or associate yourself with her. I know you're a trouble maker, but you need to avoid her, for me."

"Why? She's not dangerous or anything."

Valerie stared at me solemnly. 

"Okay, okay." I muttered in defeat. Something about this school was so off. 

We continued to walk in silence.

--------------

After gym I decided to cut school for a while. I would relax, then head back before school ended for the dreaded football practice.

I know, I should be alot more responsible, but maybe my mind was just too busy thinking about Archer. 

I was almost home when a hand touched my shoulder. I turned around.

"Cedric." I spat, glaring at Archer's best friend. How could I forget this man wh*re? He'd mouth raped me. 

Cedric ran a hand through his hair. "Journey! I'm so glad to see you here. I've been meaning to ask you something."

I raised my eyebrows. "Um.. what?"

"Can we start off clean?"

I laughed harshly. "Start off clean? You're damn funny."

He sighed. "Look, I regret kissing you. But can you please forgive me? I didn't know you and Archer had a thing going on and--"

"WHAT!? What thing!? What are you talking about?"

Cedric backed away, holding his hands up in defeat. "Oh, sorry, don't hit me! I was just.. guessing.."

I crossed my arms and leaned against a wall. "Whatever."

"Journey, can we please be friends? We have things in common! We both cut school today!" I glanced at him out of the corner of my eyes.

"And we're both wearing Invader Zim!" He added. I chuckled softly, seeing his Zim shirt. "Okay.. fine. But please never hit on me again." Cedric nodded solemnly. "Sir, yes sir. I mean, ma'am! Thank you!" I rolled my eyes. 

"Yeah. Be thankfull."

We walked back to my flat. "Wanna come in?" I asked. Cedric nodded, taking off his shoes outside. I unlocked the door and stepped inside, only to see

"ARCHER!" I yelled. 

"Hey, Journ-- oh. Cedric?"

Cedric stared between the two of us, confused. "Why are you in here!?" I asked, to break the silence. Archer glared at Cedric. "I came here to surprise you. But now I see this faggot wants me to beat him up."