He's Amazingly Hot, Charming And Smart...And An Alpha Werewolf. (6)

I pursed my lips. "What do you want?" I asked tiredly. I had homework to do. Archer crossed his arms, his eyes not as bright. "Archer and Haile are f*cking again. So I'm staying here." 

I cringed at his language. "Hey, I'm trying to hold back on language." Archer rolled his eyes. "Says the girl who got kicked out of class."

"I didn't get kicked out, I let myself out!" I turned and walked into my room, slamming the door behind me, and getting out my homework. I was halfway through my math work when Archer stepped in. "Are you done yet?" he whined. I shook my head. "No, but you can do it for me!" I jumped out of my chair, holding out my pencil and gestured to the work. To my surprise Archer took the writing utensil, and in only 15 minutes, all my homework was finished.

I swallowed. "O...kay. Uh... thanks." I put the things away and eyed Archer suspiciously. "Well, what do you want in return?" He was staring at me almost hungrily.

"This afternoon, in the hallway, when you were alone with me, did you feel anything when I looked you straight in the eye?" I sent him an odd look. "No, why?"

"Nothing at all?" he asked. "Well... I don't know."

"So you could move freely, right?"

I glared at him. "I don't know where this is going. Of course I can move, it's called voluntary muscles, dumb ass."

Archer raised his eyebrows. "Hmm.. interesting."

I coughed. "This is akward. How about you get out?"

To my dismay, Archer didn't leave. Instead, he pushed me against the wall, putting his two hands on the wall next to my head. He looked me straight in the eye, and this time it was easier to resist the wierd pull I'd felt before. I ducked under his arm and walked away, chills running down my spine.

"Nice ass!" Archer called out from behind me. I wheeled back on my heel and slapped him, right across the face. "Hey! Your staying here, so don't get perverted on me, okay?" He rubbed his cheek. "Fine, fine. I'm sorry if I'm attracted to any female out there, I'm a hormone riddled teenage guy." I snorted. "Fancy words."

I bit my lip, looking around me. What to do with an incredibly sexy but annoying guy in your house hitting on you...

I was about to go into the kitchen to find a snack when I gasped. A hand was wrapping around my waist. Archer pulled me against his chest. "Don't you have anything fun to do?" He asked. I shrugged and tried pulling out of his grasp. "Yeah, but I think your fun is different than mine."

"Well what's your kind of fun?" He asked. I stopped trying to pull away and just rested against him. "Well... just  sitting around and talking, or watching a movie or something. Clubs are fun too!" I added. 

Archer raised his eyebrows. "Clubs?"

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, but not tonight." 

He pouted and I finally slipped out of his grasp and sat down on the couch, flicking on to channel 59. (a/n: random channel, btw. Don't try going there & expecting anything, haha. (: ) The Haunting was playing. I settled down to watch, Archer beside me.

--

Within an hour, I was freaking out. My heart thumped wildly in my chest as the girls body started flailing around on the table. I grabbed Archer. "Oh my gosh, she's possessed! Archer! HELP HER!" I screamed. Archer rolled his eyes, but didn't shove me off. 

Suddenly, her eyes rolled back and the pupils dissapeared. Now all you could see were the whites of her eyes and blood dripping from her lips. I gasped and my fingers grazed Archer's shirt.