He's Amazingly Hot, Charming And Smart...And An Alpha Werewolf. (4)

I hung outside Archer's door,  pondering whether I should really come in and ask if I could stay. But when I started to hear... 'strange' noises coming from my flat, I caved. I knocked on the door, wondering if he was in. He must have come inside his apartment in the short time I was in mine, because the door swung open on the second knock... revealing a shirtless Archer in boxers with messy hair.

I blushed and crossed my arms, trying not to stare at his tanned lean six pack. "Uh... can I hang out here for a while... until your brother like.. leaves my flat..?" Archer rolled his eyes. "Sure whatever." I walked in and collapsed on his couch, closing my eyes. I was tired and creeped out by that stupid Cedric guy. Archer sat on my legs and I groaned, retracting them. "That hurt, fat ass!" I complained. He shrugged. "Your in my territory now."

I stuck my tongue out at him. "What are you, a freaking dog?" He lay back on the couch, crossing his arms behind his head. "Who knows?" I sighed and grabbed the remote from him. "Lets watch scrubs!" I said, flicking the on switch. All of a sudden was leaning towards me. "Why watch scrubs when you're in my house? We could be doing much more." I leaned back, my arms trembling. "Um, no thanks. Your friend Cedric tried to do the same." Archer's eyes flashed. "What do you mean?" He asked, looking outraged.

He looked so mad that I waved my hand. "No, it was nothing, calm your panties. He just.. kissed me. It was gross." I winced just thinking about it. Archer clenched his jaw. "Did you... kiss him back?" My eyebrows shot up. "Of course not! Stupid ass, why the hell would I do that? God, this reminds me how dumb you are."

Archer looked away, his cheeks tinged pink. "Whatever."

I realized he was still hovering over me, his arms on either side of me, and I cleared my throat. "You can get off me now." Archer winked. "Nah, I'm good."

I winked at him. "I guess... I'll just have to make you get off me..." I brought my leg up to kick him in the groin, but he dodged. "That's the oldest trick in the book... And I wrote the book."

"Oh really?" I challenged. I grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled his face next to mine. He looked so shocked that I almost laughed. "You wrote the book?" I murmered softly, brushing my lips against his cheek. Archer stiffened, and I took that moment to shove him to the floor and stand up gracefully. "Just to enlighten you, I wrote the book, my deary." I said, curtseying. I walked around him as he growled. "Journey, get the hell back here." I looked back at him.

"Nah, I'm good." I said, copying his words. He got up and walked over to me, pushing me against the wall, and I couldn't help but watch his deep green-gold eyes and marvel at his model like features. His hair was messy and fell in one eye, creating a bad boy look.

I looked around him, but there was no escape, his hands held me firmly against the wall. "Apologize." He said, his smooth voice angry. I gave him a death glare. "No, you don't own me." He leaned closer to me. "If you don't want to go back to your own flat, you better do as I say." I cringed. "Sorry Archer!" I practically screamed. No way in hell was I going back to my own apartment.

Archer raised an eyebrow. "Make me believe it." He said, smirking.

I bit my lip. "Seriously, sorry! I'll do anything, don't make me go back in that hell hole." 

"Anything...?"

Oh, great. I should never have said that.

Archer walked into his room and rumaged around in his drawer until he pulled out something black and white. He tossed it at me and I held it out in front of me, gaping. "What the hell!" I said, bile rising in my throat.

"If you wanna stay here, you have to wear this." 

I threw the sl*tty maid outfit on the ground and stomped on it with my converse clad foot. "I'm not wearing this, Archer. I want to stay here, but you can't treat me like this." I said, calmly.

Archer stpped next to me. "Really? I can't?" He asked. I backed up. "You really have to stop getting close to me dude, your breath smells like crap." It was a total lie... he smelled delicious.

Archer put a hand on my face and I warmed under his touch, blushing. He stroked my cheek. "Journey," he whispered. "Please wear the dress."   I pushed him away, picking up the maid dress. "I'm doing this because I want to, not because you made me!" I said, walking into the bathroom. I heard Archer's reply as I closed the door. "If you wanted to wear it, I wouldn't have had to make you!" 

I pursed my lips and undressed, quickly pulling the dress over my head. Surprisingly it was just a bit tight... unsurprsingly, I looked like I should be standing on a street corner telling people 40 bucks an hour. The dress barely hid my underwear, and if I bent over, Archer would get a view of something he never should see..

It was also constricting my chest, and showing off curves I'd never noticed. I hated it- I could barely freaking breathe in it! I winced and slowly stepped out. Archer was waiting outside the bathroom. As I stepped out, his jaw dropped. 

I glared at him. "Take a picture of me, why don't you?" His eyes roamed my body and came to rest on my face. When he saw the blase look there, his regular expression came to play. "I've seen better." He said. 

I snorted and struck a pose. "That's not what your eyes said a second ago." 

Archer just glared at me. "Go get me some food." He said. An idea struck me at that moment and I grinned and reached up, patting Archers cheek. "Yes, sir!" He looked surprised and I skipped away into his kitchen. Time to kill Archer Bronze! Cue the maniacal laugh...

I searched his fridge and found a loaf of bread, a jar of pickles, mayonaise, ketchup, and cheese. One thing I've learned from experience- ketchup does NOT go with cheese. I put all of this together, and that decided to add my finishing touch- a whole bottle of maple syrup. I poured the gooey stuff all on top of the ketchup, wrinkling my nose at the smell.

Then I jammed another piece of bread on top and walked out to the living room where Archer was texting and watching True Life. "Here ya go," I said winking and giving him the sandwhich. Archer raised his eyebrows at me, then hesitantly took a bite of the food.

"AHHH! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS TRAVESTY! THIS IS DISGUSTING, AH EW!" Food sprayed everywhere and Archer dropped the sandwhich on the ground, spitting out the mouthful. I cracked up, bubbles of laughter exploding out of my mouth. "HAHA! YOU SAID TRAVESTY! WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN!? AHAHAHA!" 

I collapsed on the ground, clutching my stomach. Archer grabbed my arm and pulled me up, glaring at me. "What the hell was in that crap!?" He asked, his eyes dangerous. I pushed him away. "Your mom was in it!" I skipped away, running into the bathroom and locking the door. 

Archer banged on the door. "Hey! Let me in!" 

I giggled. "If you let me out of this maid outfit it's a deal!"

Archer growled on the other side of the door. "Fine! Just come out."

I tore off the gross costume and put my regular clothes on, running a hand through my hair and tousling it as I came out of the bathroom.

"Bye fruitbox!" I said. I walked right past him and outside his flat. At this point, I would rather be in my own flat than in his..