Eat!

I looked up from my candy for the first time. I smiled, I guess it wasn't just me who loved to eat! Storm had two hands clenched in fists, stuffed with chocolate. And she still have candy in her mouth! Talk about greedy!

Storm had gone all out to buy all the feasts for today, she bought 7 Rainbow Sherbet, 1 each for us and a chocolate bar. You might have thought that was barely anything but the chocolate size was ridiculous!

She had apparantly bought them when she went to London, the chocolate bar weighed 1kg. The width was so hard, we were all groaning because we nearly all broke our teeth.

"Shhhhhhh! I think I hear someone coming!" Bee hisses, we suddenly frezze and hold our breaths. We see a shadow. It pauses outside the door as we share terrified looks with each other. Then the shadow walks past.

Then we start stuffing our mouths again. They were so many packets of random crisps, jelly, candy and chocolate. Jelly was very small and sour but they were in very peculiar shapes. Maybe it was the dark, but I swear there were some sock and box.

When there was not much left, only a couple of Pringle jars, Party Ring packs, Iced Gems packs, Tangfastic and Skips, we decided to play Truth and Dare.

Because of all the sugar, we were all hyper. And very giggly. So the dares turned out to be a bit dodgy like, jump out the roof and land on one hand. Or pick your foot skin and eat it. Or maybe run outside and graffatti the place writing that they loved coffee.

They may have been exciting but unfortunately, we never had the chance because we realised the costs so we just laughed and ate some more.

After a while, Leah stood and and then clutched her tummy, rolling to the floor. We all gasped, worried.

"What's wrong Leah?"

What happened? Did you eat something weird?" We all started questioning her. She started groaning and we got even more worried. What could have possibly happened?

"I-I ne... need to..." she started as we looked fearfully for anything helpful, nothing, "I need to go pee." She finished.

The seemed so unreal at the time at our fear, we giggled and punched her. She groaned,

"You can't touch me. I'm desperate."

After that, we all slipped to sleep without checking our teeth! I already had a crazy amount of fillings!