Dilemna

As we trudged out of School, we were all depressed. They hadn't been focusing in class, no one had. The History Teacher sighed as we he could see no one was listenig. They were all too fidgity. He had to bellow on many occasion, suprising them. 

Usually Love loved History but for today, she wasn't paying attention to the notes she was writing. She was lost in a day dream causing her to sigh a bit loudly as the whole class erupted with laughter. The teacher wasn't impressed.

"What are we going to do?" Leah askes desperately. We didn't have the strength to stay behind and practise, we all wanted to rest or study to keep our minds off it.

"I don't know... We were already doing badly until the teacher dropped another bombshell!" Bee cries.

"Were are totally going to fail, what's the point?" Storm grumbles

"Gosh, nice to know that you are happily looking on the bright side! I feel so much better!" Chloe cries

"I'm sure we will think of a plan... We always do." I say, trying to make the atmosphere less depressing. Neon and Amy agree, aslo helping me out, I smile to them as we speak words of comfort all the walk home.

Me and my twin, Neon are left because we live furthest away. We look at each other,

"Are you nervous?" I ask her.

She replies back, "Can you be confident?"

We race each other home, I always beat her because she always gives up as soon as she has a stitch. I like to run, it gets my mind of things- I run faster because I felt that our song was never going to be perfect.