Morning

Sniff sniff. Ewwww! The air smelt so terrible, I immediately sat up and held my nose. I glanced around, looking for this horrific smell. What was it?

A couple of minutes later, my friends woke up and also had the same response as me. They gasped, sat up and held their nose.

I think my eyes were starting to water a bit because the others laughed at me. I couldn't help ask,

"What is that smell? Hey, Amy , does your mum like keep rotten cabbages and eggs or something?" She shook her head as Leah gasped, nearly giving me a heart attack. She blushed and pretended she was busy thinking.

Come on! Everyone knows Leah isn't one of those dreamy girls! She's actuallly more down to earth than Amy!

"Leah... What did you so?" Chloe grumbled, cranky about the smell. Leah shook her head and just blanked her. We sighed and turned away, we caught eye-contact with each other and nodded.

This was our signal. We turned back and rushed out her, our hands at the ready! We tickled her, she was having a giggling fit as we kept tickling her.

Finally we gave up because we realised that she was never going to tell us. What a shame! Next, we rolled up our  sleeping bags. I think we were getting used to the awful smell.

Amy's mum called us down so we got ready to dress super fast. Only, there was a problem. When Amy opened her wardrope and flicked through some of her clothing, she had got a little surprise.

She shrieked, stumbled back as we stood where she had, investigating. We looked for anything so stunning that caused Amy to cause this way. We turned round as we saw her shake.

The smell was getting worse, as Amy tried to speak,

"I found it!"

"What? What did you find?" Neon asked.

"The... the-smell!" She answered still shivering. We turned around and checked her clothes.

In between her coats, on top of her shoes, there was a potty. I laughed until I realised it wasn't empty. In fact, it was full of something. Urine. Disgusting!

I nearly heaved in disgust, the others all had the same reaction apart from Leah. She was silent, it was getting suspious. What actually did she do? I think the others noticed as well because they cornered her.

I felt bad because she looked so pale but I honestly couldn't help being curious.

"Leah? What did you do?" Bee asked.

"Yeah, come on! You can tell us..." Amy sighed. Wait, oh no!

"Guys... Didn't Leah need to go to the toilet last night?" I question, scared of her answer.

"Oh gosh! Someone, tell me that that wasn't her pee?" Storm yells. I don't think Neon could help herself but crack up. This caused everyone else to!