You're nothing for me ( Part one)

I'm a horrible writer

*********************************************

Scott Pov

'' No! You are not going to that party!'' I shouted to my beta. He wanted to go to his bestfriend Mason's freshman party. He was being stubborn. I can't let him go. Not when the Benefactor is still out there. Why doesn't he understand?

'' But why? Is it beacuse of the Benefactor? I swear I'll be careful. Please. I learnt how to protect myself. Please please.'', he pleaded. '' Liam! I can't take this risk. It's a freshman party. Juniors are not allowed. That means no one from the pack will be there to look after you. Now stop arguing! ''

'' I can talk to Mason. He can let you come. He is my only bestfriend Scott. I haven't spent much time with him lately because I'm always trainning. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.'' ''I don't care. Don't make me use my alpha tone on you. You are not going. It's final. Go change your clothes. There is a pack meeting in an hour.''

'' NO.'' Liam growled, his eyes glowing.

'' What do you mean?'' I demanded.

'' I mean what I mean. I will go to this party.'' he pushed the nearby chair and it broke into thousand pieces. Mom is not going to be happy.

'' LIAM.'' i shouted at him.

'' Don't shout at me! I'm tired of this. I can't go to a party. I can't do anything that I want. You're always ordering me around. I had a simple life. You ruined everything. Have you noticed that I get angry at lot nowadays. My I.E.D got worst since you bit me. And I hate you for that. You can't just get overprotective over me. I'll do whatever I want. You're nothing for me. I don't need you anymore.'' He snapped.

After the arguement he went to the party and I was left with a broken heart. I was hurt. Tears streamed down my face. I wanted to drink wolfsbane till I die. My beta, boyfriend said that he doesn't need me anymore. What could hurt more than this? He hated me. I ruined everything for him. And there was nothing I could do about that. I paced the house, cleaned up all the mess. I did mine and Liam 's homework. I even cancelled the pack meeting but still Liam words kept ringing in my ears.

When I decided I had enough, I grabbed the keys of my car and went to Mason's. But when I arrived there, everything was scattered, balloons, tables, decoration, bottles. I searched frantically for Liam. I saw Mason and ran up to him. '' Where is he? Where is Liam? '' '' Scott. He.. It's Gareth. He took Liam. He said he wanted revenge. He thinks that you killed Violet.'' Mason cried.

'' Call the Sheriff.'' I said through gritted teeth. I tried catching his scent and it led me to the nearby forest. ''Why would he take him to the forest? When I find him I'll kill him for taking my Liam away from me and not talk to Liam for a week. He deserve it. '' I thought.

Moving a little deeper into the woods the scent was fading. '' Come on'' I growled. And then suddenly I heard howling. Liam howling. I hurried towards the sound.

The sound came from an old well. I hurried towards it but then I felt a hand on my shoulder.

'' Not so fast McCall.'' Gareth smirked

*********************************************************

So this was it guys.

Part one.

I'm gonna upload part 2 tomorrow.

Love you all.

Sweet dreams.

#StayStrong