Chapter 13

Ma'Khyi

I got a text from Trin telling me she was leaving school. I read it but i didn't reply. Of course i was in my last block which was Sports med ll and it was boring. I had nothing to do but think of words for a poem i was woking on:

"Girl you captured me with your eyes

Girl you a killa in disguise

Your smile draws me in

Im weak to my knees

and girl i don't even have a defend

Girl i won't try to move

Cause i'm in a trance by you

Loving how you do the things you do

Baby i'm captured only by you

And i can't take my eyes off the way you move

Touching your body is all i want to do

Cause baby i'm captured only by you"

I never told anyone that i like to write poetry and stories. But the bell rung and made me get out of thought of some words i was thinking of. I rushed out of the class.

Kendall stopped me in the hallway. In my mind i wanted to punch the shit out of him but in reality i'm just looking at him like he's dumb.

Kendall: can we talk?

Me: speak.

Kendall: well i want to apologize for the whole Meeka thing. Me and her being together is totally out of order. We are/were your friend and we was wrong.

Me: save that shit. If you was really sorry you wouldn't have did that shit in the first place. I'm over it and her.

Kendall: your all she talks and think about. I can't win with you. Your so much better than me.

Me: well i still don't give a shit about her. When i was on that we shit she was all on your dick. And as for me being better than you nope i'm not i just know what to do and how to do it.

Kendall walks off from me and i turn and start walking towards the exit. Then Tracey walks up in front me.

Tracey: Khyi?

Me: what?

Tracey: i miss you

Me: oh to bad

Tracey: why you treating me like this?

Me: i treat you how you show yourself to me. Now leave me alone please.

Tracey: asshole

I was known for being a asshole though. Her words or kendall words didn't phase me at all. I ran to that parking lot and hurried and jumped in the car.

I pulled off leaving dust in the air.

I stopped to the gas station to get me a Bob Marley mellow. Those things are so addictive. They put me in the right mood. After i did that i went straight home to my beautiful girlfriend.

I finally get home and Victoria, Ashley and Robert greet me at the door and ask if i need anything. I just say no and tell them take the night off. I call Rhy on the phone to check up in my brother and sister. She informs me that they are doing fine. I tell her i'm coming see them tomorrow. She says okay. We hang up the phone.

I walk up stairs to see Trin in just a t-shirt an thongs. Immediately i grab her by the waist and throw her on the bed. I start kissing her neck she moans and tell me to stop in a playful way. I get off her and ask whats wrong she said, "my parents want to see me." I ask what she was going to do. She said, " WE are going to go see them its not a I thing its an US thing." I really love the way she takes. She speaks with so much confidence and i love that. I say okay babe and lay back in the bed.

I watched as she changed her clothes. I loved the way her body was curved. She had service road curves and high way eyes. She was the exact meaning of beauty.

We arrived to her parents house and Trin stares at the house in disgust. I asked if she was ready she just nodded. Trin knocked on the door and her dad answered it. I'm guessing he wasn't expecting me. But he greeted us and told us to come in. Her mom was sitting down looking out the window starring at the pool. Trin said hey mom her mom turned around with shock in her face but she let it drift away and spoke to Trin.

Trin: so what's up, what ya want to talk to me about?

Trin mom: i want you to come back home.

Trin: nope not gonna happen. Sorry to tell you. But you don't respect my sexual orientation nor my girlfriend. You spoke so ugly to me. You really hurt me and Khyi.

Trin dad: Trin we have something to tell you sweetie.

Trin: well spit it out.

Trin mom: honey i'm a lesbian and your father is gay. We've been know since after you were born. We just couldn't live with the lie anymore. You think you father is cheating with a woman he's not its a man. And my girlfriend is well thats not your business yet.

Trin: oh bitch na. Yall really are bastards. I wanted to give yall the benefit of the doubt but damn yall just be lying for no damn reason. Yall think yall could have been told me this.

Trin mom: we wanted you to grow up a normal child hood.

Trin dad: well honey i just don't know. Please tell your mother an I what will make you happy and come home? Give us the list.

Trin: i'm not coming home. I like no love staying with Khyi. She treats me really well and i'm learning responsibility and how to be without yall. But you can start off with apologizing to khyi and i.

Trin mom: i understand and i love you. I apologize Khyi. I was way out of line for calling you out of you name. If my daughter loves you so do i. You better treat her right.

Me: i will ma'am i promise.

Trin mom: Trin i love you with my heart and soul and if your happy so am i. I apologize to you.

Trin: accepted.

Trin dad: i'm sorry to the both of you and i wish yall the best.

Me and Trin: thanks

We leave because we had things to do but as we was leaving i could see the warmth and love in her parents eyes knowing that i was taking care of there daughter. Trin hugs and kisses them and tell them she'll come see them tomorrow. We get in the car and drive off a happy little couple.