Chapter 30

Ma'Khyi

July 17 ( Friday )

Today is Trins family reunion and she's nervous as hell. She never came out to her whole family yet. She didn't sleep none last night which means i didn't either. She kept me up all night while she sung love songs. I didn't mind because Trin can sing really good so can I but at 2:30 in the morning i really don't be thinking about singing. All i wanted to do was sleep but Trin didn't let me. She sung all songs but i really like when she sings beyonce 1+1. I swear when she sings that her words hit me so hard i fall deeper in love with her ever word of the song.

Its noon and time for us to head over to her mom and dads place. I was hopping everything go fine.

When we got there i saw a whole bunch of Mexican people out there mixed with a few blacks. I was looking like -_____- . I asked her why she didn't tell me she was half mexican and she said some nonsense i wasn't listening to. She gave me a weird glare and continued walking. When we reached the house her grandmother walked up to us and hugged Trin so tight it made me hurt a little.

Trin: Hola ¿cómo está usted? Grandma.

Trin Grandma: Grande en ¿

I have no clue what Trina and her grandma are talking about. For all i know they could be ragging on me. Trin bet not stunt out her i know that. Just when i was about to get deeper into thought Trin interrupted me by introducing me to her family.

Trin: Hola familia este es Ma'Khyi.

Me: Hola

Family: Hola Ma'Khyi.

I had liked how they said my name. I was still kind of mad at Trin for not telling me she was half mexican though but i'll get over it.

Trin was washing dishes and i was standing behind her feeling her up and her aunt tee and grandmother walked in on us. Trin was shame and i was just sitting there like fuck it. They cursed at Trin in spanish and i was just looking. Trin mom and dad came in and all hell broke loose. I took Trin hand and we left.

The ride home was silent. No one spoke a word. That was a disaster. Wish i could redo and change some things. When we got home Trin went straight up stairs and hopped in the shower. I stayed down stairs and watched some tv. The doorbell suddenly ranged and it was one of Trins cousins. Her name was Maria.

Me: hola

Maria: i speak english.

Me: oh God good. Please come in.

Maria: thanks and where is my cousin.

Me: shower she should be out shortly.

Maria: okay i'll wait.

Trin came out of the shower about 10 mins later and was surprised. Maria didn't give Trin any time to say anything.

Maria: Trin i know your hurt but you have to understand how the family feels about homosexuality.

Trin: i know but i also don't care what my family thinks about me. Yall opinion din't natter at fucking all.

Maria: don't come jumping on me. I am here ain't i. Where the rest of them hoes at. I got mad love for you cousin. You be on your shit. I follow you on instagram I be seeing you and I knew you were gay.

Trin: i'm sorry Maria I love you baby cuh.

Maria: okay i'll let you and Khyi be but i will be back tomorrow and all us going out for the day.

Trin: okay cuh love you.

Khyi: later shawty.

Maria left and i felt a calm over Trin. Her whole attitude and behavior had changed. I was happy she was back to normal.