Chapter 28

Ma' Khyi

July 8 ( thursday)

I had been sick for felt like forever but my baby took care of me of course. I had so much back up work to get to. I decided to get me a secretary. So i went out and found me one. I talked to Trin about it first though and she agreed.

I found the perfect girl. She was smart and pretty at that. I really only fucks with the baddest. So of course my team needs to have the prettiest women and men on it.

Trin wasn't jealous and she understood why i needed her.

Our summer is ending pretty quickly and i haven't did nothing special for Trin yet. So i wanted to do something tonight for her but i'ma need some help with it. So i call up Meeka and Tracey to help out.

( calls Tracey and Meeka on 3way)

Me: woooah

Tracey and Meeka: Hey Khyi.

Me: what yall doing?

Tracey: nothing

Meeka: same

Me: i need yall help.

Tracey and Meeka: with?

Me: i want to do something special for her tonight.

Tracey: okay spit.

Me: i want yall to set up a table with two chairs on the building on 23rd street. With candles. And can yall cook something anything for me?

Tracey: we got you Khyi.

Me: okay thanks yall. I love yall.

Tracey and Meeka: love you to baby.

I liked how Tracey and Meeka could talk in unison. I thought that was very cool. Anyways i had to go find me something to wear. I texted Trin and told her be ready by 9 and to wear something sexy.

Its 9 and I am dressed and ready for Trin. I am wearing a Gucci suit with some vans. Trin comes down stairs with a Red tight fitted dress. With some red bottom heels on. She looked amazing as ever.

We hopped in the car and i drove to the building. We got to the roof top and as soon as Trin saw it her eyes filled with tears. She said,

" Nobody has ever treated me the way you do. You treat me like a queen and i love it thanks bae."

I just kissed her cheeks and pulled the chair out for her to sit down. We ate and talked for a min. By the. Time we looked at the clock it was 2:30 am. It was time for us to go home.

We get home and immediately i ripped Trins clothes off her body. Kissing her passionately she moans in my neck. Kissing her neck while she scratching my back and pulling my hair. My hands glide on her curved body and smooth skin. Kissing down her stomach and reaching my way to her sensitive area. My hand rubbing in it. She's wetter than ever. I'm craving for the taste of it. I waste no time i get straight to eating her. She moans and still scratching my back. I stop and slip two fingers in her while my thumb rubs on her clit. Her body shaking while i rub and move my fingers in and out of her. She tightens up and i see she is about to climax i slow down for it to feel even better. She screams a load moan and i smile and kiss her. We go back and forth all night. I guess you can say we made love into the night.

July 9 ( Friday)

I woke up and Trin was not there. My phone was lighting up and it was a text from Trin saying,

" hey babe i'm at the library i will be home soon. I made you some breakfast eat. Before you leave the house. I love you."

I texted her back saying,

" okay bae i will and i love you too."

I had wanted to go to the movies tonight to see that movie now you see it but i really didn't know what Trin had planned tonight. About 30 mins later after thinking about the movies Trin walked through the door with some books and a ice cream. Before i could say anything she asked if we could go see that movie now you see it. I was cheesed up and she already knew my answer. She told me to go get ready.

We get to the theater and the movie din't start till 10:30 and its only 8:30 so we decide to go walk through the mall and do a bit of shopping. I get some new shoes out Pacsun and she gets some new heels from some store. We stop and get some food from this great restaurant and take it to go. By the time we fid all of this its about 10:20. Do we head back to the movies.

We on our way home and Trin can't stop talking about how good it was. It really was a great movie. Her phone rings and her face looks so disgusted with the caller she just throws her phone on the back seat. I ask who it was and she said one if her exes from back home. I looked at her and smiled and told her answer. So she did. When she got off she told me that he was in town and looking for me. I said, "well are you going to meet him or not?" She said no and i said yes. She sat there with a dumb look and just nodded her head. The rest if the ride was quite because she fell asleep.

We made it home. The lights was on and i was guessing mom was in there. Lord be with me.