Chapter 1

Clock steady ticking thinking in my head man when is this got damn bell going to ring. Sitting in world history class not even trying to pay attention to this lame ass teacher. All of a sudden i feel a tap on my back and to my knowledge it was Tracey trying to tell me about some new girl thats at school. And of course i can't hear her ass so i just brush her off.

The bell finally rings and i get to meet up in the hall ways with tarcey meeka taylor sara and my nigga kendall. But all they want to talk about is the new girl. The new girl this the new girl that. I was starting to get angry cause shit i aint even see the new girl. I aint know what she look like or nothing of that sort.

The bell rings once again signaling us that we are tardy for our 2nd block class of course i was man my click of friends was considered the popular click i guess you can say. So basically we got away with alot of nonsense. Tracey and I took almost every class together so therefore we was always stuck to eachother. We walked in class all late in thing and we give our dumb ass excuse on why we late and the teacher just says go sit in your seats. Of course our seats are way to the back where we are kind of distant from others.

With music blasting through my beats headphones writing in my little journal something in my mind told me to raise my head up and as i do i see this most beautiful girl walking towards the back of the class where i am sitting. I was guessing she was going sit in the only available desk that was left in the class.

This girl was beautiful to the fullest. She had long black hair. She was a red bone and she had pretty blue eyes. This girl looked like she stepped straight out of a magazine or something. Saying to myself i had to get to know this girl.

Me: Hey you new here?

???: yea

Me: i'm so rude, my name is Ma'Khyi but everybody calls me sunny

???: my name is Trinity

Me: your name is beautiful as yourself i may add

Trinity: thanks *blushes*

Me: so what brings you to little ole makinley high school.

Trinity: we just moved down here but your the only one that seems to be kind and sweet.

Me: well i am babe lol just saying not trying to be cocky

Trinity: well can you show me around sometimes.

Me: yea that'll be fun

I think i liked this girl for every reason in the world.