Chapter 8

Trinity

I woke up in the most comfortable bed ever but Ma'Khyi was no wear in sight. I found rose petals leading from the bed to the bathroom where i found My baby waiting there with a bubble bath already ran for me. I was surprised but very grateful at the same time. I loved this feeling. The feeling of being wanted. And she most def made me feel wanted at all times.

While i took a bath i was in deep thought about how "WE" even got to this point. How do we go from being strangers to me taking a bubble bath in her cabin in the woods. However we got here i was really happy we did. She made me feel special in every way. Now all i have to do is find more out about her.

She told me whenever i was finished taking a bath the breakfast she was cooking for us should be done. After about 25 mins in the tub i got out and i noticed that i didn't have any clothes but they had one of her

t-shirts on the counter so i put that on. As soon as i put it on i instantly sniffed it. It smell exactly like her. Which made my inside tingle a good kind of tingle though.

I made my way to the kitchen to only see my baby making us breakfast. I snuck up behind her and gave her a hug and a kiss. We started eating then she got to talking about what i wanted to do. I really just wanted to cuddle with you all day, was my reply. She grinned and said thats possible.

After we ate we cleaned the kitchen and went sat on the sofa and i asked her why she was gay. She looked at me with her eyes glossy. I could tell she wanted to cry but didn't in front me. I put my hands on her cheek and said, " babe if you don't feel comfortable about telling me then you don't have to." She said no i want you to know:

Ma'Khyi: i haven't always been so tomboyish i used to wear make up and dresses and all that other girly girl shit. But when i was 13 year old my cousin decided he was gonna make me have sex with him. He made me suck his dick and he fuck me *cries* and it continued up until he went to college last year. So i always thought it was my fault by the way i dressed. So i changed my style and became boyish. I always have been gay though. I always liked girls. I tried telling my moma about it when i was younger but she didn't believe me so i just gave up. But i also didn't want to ruin his football career. but i love him even though he constantly hurt me over and over again.

As Ma'Khyi told me her story i couldn't help but cry. And she whipped my tears away and told me not to cry and that she was okay. I listened to her and cuddled under her arm.

I then went on to ask her why she decided to be a player. She chuckled and said:

Ma'Khyi: well i was in a relationship before you about a year ago. And she cheated on me with Kendall. The girl was meeka by the way. Thats why me and here don't pass alot of words when we are with each other.

I kissed her on the lips and told her she aint got no worries baby i will never ever hurt you like she did. I love you to much for that.