Chapter 31

Trinity

July 20 (Monday)

It was 12:30 and Khyi was down stairs making breakfast. Today was going to be a good ass day. I could just feel it. I took a shower and went down stairs to Khyi. She already had food cooked and was sitting down. She was reading the funnies.

There was a knock at the door and Khyi went to answer it. It was Maria coming to get us. She had a girl with her. The girl was slim with tattoos all over her body but they fit her. They looked nice on her. Maria introduced her.

Maria: Hola Trin and Khyi. This is Malaya.

Khyi and I both said hey and introduced ourselves.

We left and went shopping, to the movies and out to eat. I was noticing that Malaya and Maria was pretty close and not close like just friends close like me and Khyi close. The end of the day was coming near.

We were done eating and just talking. Suddenly Malaya and Maria got up from the table an told us they would be right back. Of course i knew what was going on but Khyi was just in her own little world. My poor baby. I just pray for her all the time. Anyways about 30 mins later Malaya and Maria came back. I asked why it took them so long they laughed and told us they was going to se us later on.

Khyi and I went home and i guess she was a romantic mood. She ran me a bubble bath and turned on some D'Angelo.

" how does it feel"

Ran all through the house. No lights were on just candle light. Khyi hopped in the tub with me and gave me massage. She always knew what to do and say. I actually fall in love with Khyi everyday all over again for multiple reasons. She was was my clyde and i was her bonnie. With her everything felt so right. I honestly can't complain about Khyi she does everything to make sure i have. I love her alot words can't explain.

We got out the tub and didn't even think about drying off she said, " we don't need no towels we can dry off in the covers," but really all we did was cuddle and I was fine with that.

July 25 ( Friday )

Today i really felt like doing nothing but bumming. So i throw on some sweats and one of Khyi sweatshirts and chilled all day. I watched movies and slept all day. Khyi was gone because she had an emergency with one if the bars. So i was there alone. My favorite movie had came on so i started watching it.

3 hours later i see Khyi curled up in my lap sleeping. She began to moan and groan and all of a sudden she began to yell and cry. I didn't know what to do so i shook her to wake up. I can tell she was actually sleeping but frightened at the same time. This had been happening for the last two days now. I didn't want to bring it up because i knew she didn't remember the horrible nights but sooner or later i will. Until then i wanted to keep her happy so i brought her to get some ice cream from a near by shop. She always got cookies and cream and i always got strawberries.

When we got back home Khyi was in a total different mood than before.

She kissed me on my neck while her hands slowly tranced my body. She threw off her shirt and unclipped her bra. She threw me on the bed and took some ice cream and put it on my body. I cringed from the cold but after awhile it felt good. Her tongue on my body made me wetter than ever. She took a strawberry and placed it in my pussy and ate it till i came. I never had that done before and it felt great. It was so good after she was done i went straight to sleep. No talking no nothing. That shit i lived for.