Chapter 29

Trinity

July 10 ( Saturday)

Yesterday i got a call from my ex and he wanted to meet up. I didn't want to but Khyi told me to do it. I knew she was up to something so i just went along with it and said okay.

Its 2:30 p.m and Rashad text me and says he'll be a the Cafe' De mon.

I get in the shower and clean up. When i get out the shower i see Khyi all dressed up. I didn't remember her saying she was going out.

Me: Babe you looking to nice.

Khyi: you too babe.

I was all dressed and ready to go and was walking out the house. I got in my car and then Khyi hopped in. I had a shocked look on my face. I ask where she was going and she said, " with you babe." I laughed and said okay.

20 mins. later we arrived to our destination and Khyi had a mean look on her face. I tapped her and told her to fix it. As soon as we walked into the building Rashad walked up to us and hugged me. He instructed us to sit down and so we did.

Me: why you needed to see me?

Rashad: no hey how ya been or nothing.

Me: hey how ya been Rashad?

Rashad: fine and you?

Me: good. Now answer my first question.

Rashad: well i missed you and just wanted to see you.

Me: Rashad you cheated on me.

Rashad: i know i just want another chance to make it up to you.

Me: fuck no la boy. You a dog ass nigga. I was good to you. I cared for you when you was down and out and when them niggas wanted to fight you i'm the reason they backed off. But you went and fucked up YOU did this to your damn self. I do not want you back never will want you back. You might as well go home.

Rashad: damn that was harsh.

Me: no you aint see harsh yet. Just go home bruh. Oh i'm so sorry baby, Rashad meet my girlfriend Ma'Khyi.

Rashad: What the fuck you mean girlfriend.

Me: jus-

Khyi: stop bae don't explain it's my turn. Rashad this is my girlfriend i love her we have sex we go on dates we even stay together. Now you should no you won't call Trin ever again. Okay get it through that big ass head of yours she aint coming back with you. She don't love you no more. Now leave.

Rashad: bye dikes.

Rashad left and i felt so much safer with Khyi than ever before. Khyi is really my soulmate. She was meant to be with me. No matter what.

July 11 ( Sunday)

Its 12:30 and Khyi and I are coming from church and it was a blessing today. I really do believe God put Khyi in my life for a reason.

We get home and Khyi waste no time she jumps into the pool with all her clothes on. I fuss of course and she gets out the pool soaking wet. I'm sitting poolside and Khyi walks over to me and she knows i'm mad at her. So her ass tries to seduce me an that shit worked.

She started to move her hips in a sexy way. Rubbing her hands up her stomach. She takes her bra off and throws it to the side. She's rubbing her nipples her hands slowly moving down her stomach to her panties. She bends over and take them off. She was turning me on. Had me so wet. She teased me. She leaned in to kiss me and then quickly ran away and jumped in the pool. I swear i called her ever word in the book for getting me as horny as she had me.

I went inside and grabbed some steaks from inside to throw on the grill. I knew Khyi would love that.

I cooked them we ate them. We went inside and Khyi and I took a shower together. I washed her body and she washed mine. I even washed her hair for her.

I loved the way she smelled after a bath or shower. She smelled like a nice strong ass man or a model man.

My period must be about to come down cause my emotions are eery fucking where. This can't be life.