The Mage Chap 21

There was a moment when I threw everything away. When I freed Sig and run off. I was a coward... I got scared to be left behind so I was the one who left them. Stupid huh?

So now, I won't get scared and run away just to escape. I'll run forward.

"Don't. Move." I grab his hand that's covering my mouth. His eyes were not looking at me. They were eyeing Sig who's sleeping next to me. The Forest Guardian looks like he's in pain.

"This... is all your fault." I just blinked and we disappeared and teleported. The next thing I know I was screaming and falling.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" And dive head first into a deep lake. When I surface someone grab my hair and pulled me to land.

"Ow! Fuck let go off me!" The forest guardian was not even wet. Tsk! He grab my arm tight and pulled me up. Dragging me deep within the woods.

"Hey! Hey let me go! Hey!!!"

"Shut up!" He growled at my face. Tsk. He just kept on dragging me.

"What's that?" Then I notice something on his robe. That's the pendant he was wearing. A symbol of the sun.

"None of your business, human."

"It's not a magical pendant right? I think I saw one in a jewerly shop down town, it cost like 2 bucks and-- Ow!!"

"He throwed me down and left me there. Walking towards a huge three.

"The fuck is your problem?!" I stood up, wiping my wet and sore butt.

"He." He? The forest guardian grab the pendant and eyed it. It seems like he was reminsing past memories.

"He. He gave me this."

"Si-- Ouch let me go!" He grabbed my neck and lift me up, a foot off the floor. I gasp and struggled, grabbing his hand on my neck. I can't breathe!

"Don't call him with that name!"

"Le-let me go! Now!" My voice was thick and it came out like a force to him. The Forest Guardian let me go and I fell on the floor coughing. He seemed shock. Eyeing his hand that strangled me.

"No..." He clench his hand and screamed. "NO!!!" He went in the trunk of the huge tree and disappeared.

"Ouch..." I touched my neck... was it bleeding? It's not but it feels bruised.

"Tsk!" I stood up and eyed the tree where he disappeared. What was that? Why did I let out a command that made him obey me?

I look around and then approach the tree. Can I enter? I breathe in and closed my eyes.

"Here goes.. Oww!!" I just hit my head on the trunk. Guess I can't. I sat on the root and lean on the trunk. Should I just go back? How then? Right... I was about to chant a teleportation spell but stop when I heard a cry. A loud cry.

"Hey! Hey Forest Guardian! Hey let me in!" I hit my hands on the trunk. I yelled, I kick and do everything even a spell but I can't enter.

I sighed and lean against the tree.

Was it because Sig was his previous Master that I can command him? Or was it something else?

The wind pick up and I shivered. It was cold and I was drench from head to toe. Even my underwear is wet! How long was I here? Is Sig worried? He'd find me by now if he is awake.

"It's the middle of the night but it's so bright out here. Hey Forest Guy. Mind if I come in? It is bright but it's cold." I hugged my body and curled up into a ball. Ugh.. I miss Sig's warmth.