The Mage Chap 14

Fuck!

Fuck!!!

"Argh!! Gah!!" I vomited blood all over the muddy grass as I fell on all fours. It hurts. It's like my insides are boiling.

"Fuck! So this is what level 10 spells felt like."

I laugh out and roll on my back. Blood was pounding in my ear. My head felt like it'll explode. It was throbbing and pounding and felt like hell. I laugh again making me cough up blood again. I sat up and pull my shirt up exposing my stomach and chest that look like it was burned by an acid. Wow.

"Holy fuck.. Awesome.. Just.. Ahhh!!!" I scream out when my insides boil again making the burns on my flesh sting and bleed like crazy. My body convulse, writhing under the wet muddy grass.

It hurts.. It hurts..

"It hurts.." I muttered but I won't shed anymore tears... though they keep coming out on their own as the stabbing pain overcomes my body. Every single part of my body hurts..

"It hurts.." I hugged my wounded body and sobbed uncontrollably from the pain until I could take no more and fainted.

When I open my eyes I was lying on my own pool of blood. Smirking on my own.. The pain that runs across my system wakes me up as if it wanted me awake to feel it. A shadow was cast upon me and I struggle to look up.

"You're.. dying." The man said. His voice hurts my hearing. I grin at him and laugh out dryly.

"Yup.." I answer and he didn't seem to mind. He reach out and press his palms on my bloody shirt over my chest. I scream out but he didn't let me go.

"Arghhh!!!" My voice broke as I scream out. My body convulse again as my hands grasp his wrist trying to let him go. Fuck!!! Let me go!!

"Gah!!! Fucking--!!! Let me go!!! It hurts!!!" A blinding light burst out between his hands and my chest and swallows us. I fell into darkness and once again lost consciousness when the light subside.

"I won't let you run away from this. James and Katherine needs you back.. I'm sorry. You have to stay alive, kiddo. We can't loose you again."

What he speaks off sounds so clear even while I was unconscious. What did he meant with his last words? I don't even know the guy. He resembles someone.. but I can't remember when my head was throbbing like crazy.

"Don't.." I mutter out when I hear him chanting something. A teleporting spell but I didn't know the spell so it was from their books.

"We are very far away from James' house. We need to teleport."

"How did you.." I shut my eyes tight trying to swallow up the pain over my bleeding skin. "..find me?"

"I didn't intend too. I just did. I felt your spirit energy. You used it up. Almost all of it. I am not a Mage Doctor just because I wanted too. I had some kind of ability to feel Spirit energy and yours hit me hard. I was even surprise I got to you alive before your spirit eat up all your life energy. Your physical body takes up all the damage until it had enough and you will likely.. die."

I was prepared too.

"Why.." I felt the sticky blood gush out of my nose and I break out in a coughing fit, shaking in his arms. He stills, holding me still but not too tight avoiding on pressing onto my wounds.

"Hold this against you nose." He gave me a handkerchief. I smirk.. As if this would be much of a help. Even so.. I did as told. He resume walking when my coughing fit break.

"If you are going to ask why I'm doing this you are plainly stupid. I am a doctor. I save lives for a living.. Second reason is.." He stops again, eyeing my tired and almost dead eyes.

"I never wanted to see my brother go through this over again." I don't understand.

"You can't take me to them!" I tried to scream but my voice wont let me it just break me into a coughing fit.

"If I leave you alone you'll die."

"I don't care!" I struggled out of his arms but he didn't let go.

"You're just hurting yourself! Stop it! Stop!!!"

"You can't take me back.." I grip on his shirt. He was already soaked with my blood yet he didn't even mind it. I need to get out of here but if I teleport he'll just come with me since he's holding me. I can't teleport like I did to Sig. That's a level 5 teleporting spell. I'd die before I can even get to my destination.

"I just.. got away. They're not like my parents. They are so different it scares me! Sig is so kind.. I thought I can be with him without anyone else but I can't.. I can't! I can't! I don't need that.. I can't possibly deserve any of that." The man didn't speak up.. He just stood still not even looking at me.

"I don't want to have any of that. What if it goes away..? and then what? Did anyone think I can take that?! I don't want to get too attach than I already was. I am always.. always! I'm always alone. Turning my back if someone ever made me feel like this more than how it was. I don't want to go!"

"Then let's go back."

"Didn't you hear me?! I can't go back!"

"They will never leave you!"

"Everyone does! Nobody ever wanted me! What the fuck are you saying?!"

"So you'll run away? Just like that? Didn't you even consider what they would feel?"

"How could I?! I'm so fucking scared to be happy because I know it will all go away! So fucking leave me be!! Let me go!! Fucking shit I had enough!!!" I chanted and he was forced to let me go. His whole body was pushed back away from me. I huff out and released a strangled cry. My body feels like it is being set on fire.

"Lucas!!" He knows my name and I don't even know him.

I struggle to stand up just like him but I won't let him.. I need to run away.

I can't go back!

Run! Move feet!! Come fucking on!!! Move!!!

I run off pushing the excruciating pain in the back of my head. C'mon Lucas.. Mind over matter! Run! Run!!!

"Don't stop.. Please.. Please.." I beg my self but I just couldn't take a single step more.. My vision turn black.. and the pain couldn't wake me up no more.

....cas...

....lu....cas...