chapter 28|it's my birthday

i entered the black pitch room in fear that everyone would have forgotten that's it's my birthday today.
To be honest i wouldn't be surprised if people didn't show up.
20 is just another number.

The lights fliker and words are mumbled.

The lights turn and my mouth gets wider as i start to smile, seeing everyone.

i greeted everyone, my friends and family and thanked my mum for the surprise party before i went to talk to the boys.

i went over to talk to jake and noticed that casey didn't show up. i know we didn't exactly end on good terms, but he could of at least come, even if it was for 5 minutes.

"hey, is casey coming? " I asked

"uh yeah. he said he was going to molly's birthday party "
I nod and try to hold back any tears

" Oh okay"

maybe this is his way of saying he's moved on. it's for the best i guess.

i was given a note which says ' meet me outside on the patio xx ' I grined at the note because I sort of know who wrote the note.

i went outside on the patio with my white blanket wrapped around my shoulders and sat on the swinging seats.

charlie walked up to the patio and reaad the note saying that the note is cute.

"you think?" i say "i think it's quite generic"

"i think it's bloody great. i've been planning this for ages"

i raise my eyebrows because i suspected that he wrote it himself.

"how'd you know?"

i told him how i found out by his messy handwriting and that he usually puts two kisses at the end of a text or something.

i hug him and let him explain why he wrote the note.

he still cares about me,
he thought about me a lot when we had our year break, and wanted to get back.
but obviously he couldn't because i was going out with casey.
---

i never really noticed this but evertime he tried to tell me something important, i would always block him out. and i finally listened to him today because casey isn't here.

i was phased by his sight, that i never noticed what was in front of me, was one of the most important people in my life.

i wrapped my ars around him and hugged him tightly. he did the same and went back in.

the lights were dim

and people were crowed around the cake waiting for me to blow out the candles and make a wish.
---
flashing lights shined on my face as i blew out the candles.

the candles were removed and i cut the cake in slices for eveeyone to eat.
---
the day grew darker and

people started to leave.

my closet friends and family stayed for a longer time and gave me my ptesents and such.

my mumma got me a pandora bracelet, brad got me a new camera and char got me a drawing journal.